GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been playing Transport Tycoon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Transport Tycoon'.
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's so good and it's got a trainer/cheat thing which makes everything better.

Then I'll buy Locomotion and play that to death before I need to go back to Uni.
Mon 30/08/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You could also destroy trains by building a train depot at the end of the competitor's station and then getting a train to ram into the competitor's train.

On Transport Tycoon Deluxe, if you had a heck of a lot of money, you just buy the competitor out after you've crippled them.
Mon 30/08/04 at 13:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Grandprix wrote:
> I love destroying the computer competitor's transportation. The
> hardest to destroy are planes but it's not impossible...

Ah ha, I rember that tactic, building a railway track over roads where competitors had buses or delivery trucks, then occasionally one of the trains would destroy a competitors vehicles.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Many of the times through I played the game, I had built so many transport services, so many train tracks, so many airplanes and the like, that the game wouldn't allow me to build any further.

So I just left my PC running for a day whilst it finished itself off and added me to the hall of fame. Ahhhh, good times.
Sun 29/08/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I love destroying the computer competitor's transportation. The hardest to destroy are planes but it's not impossible...
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I was playing it the other week, I never knew you could cheat on that game, and never have.

Completed it through countless times.
Sun 29/08/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Selected"
I was in the loft yesterday and found the manual to Transport Tycoon. I was gonna bring it down to look through for old times sake but didn't. And that's my life story up to the second i posted this
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Transport Tycoon is easy to cheat on. I had £100,000,0000 and all forms of transport (Including things that look like they're from Star Wars) right at the beginning of the game once. It's so easy to cheat, it's uncanny.
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's so good and it's got a trainer/cheat thing which makes everything better.

Then I'll buy Locomotion and play that to death before I need to go back to Uni.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.