GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need to know"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 14:27
Regular
I'm getting tired of excellent DVD's over in America not coming anywhere near here, Thankfully things like Region X are here and makes the PS2's excellent DVD player multi regional. THANKYOU
I wouldn't mind so much if they came here at a later date but loads just don't.

What I'm asking is the same happens with games, Other Countries have games WAY WAY WAY before us and games like parasite eve 1, mega man series, Res evil DC dual shock and HUNDREDS more never see the light of day here and i would LOVE to play imports without opening up my console.

Will there ever be a region x type card to play imports?
Sun 24/06/01 at 14:02
Regular
max payne looks good
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I had to put spaces in the URL below. So that i could post it so make sure it is all one line.
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Im not sure if this is what you are looking for but I found this site, see the 3rd product down.
http://psxboost.hypermart.net /main.htm
Let me know if this helps. Its only available for US PS2's but one might be availanle here.
Tue 19/06/01 at 14:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
I'm getting tired of excellent DVD's over in America not coming anywhere near here, Thankfully things like Region X are here and makes the PS2's excellent DVD player multi regional. THANKYOU
I wouldn't mind so much if they came here at a later date but loads just don't.

What I'm asking is the same happens with games, Other Countries have games WAY WAY WAY before us and games like parasite eve 1, mega man series, Res evil DC dual shock and HUNDREDS more never see the light of day here and i would LOVE to play imports without opening up my console.

Will there ever be a region x type card to play imports?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.