GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda - What is yor fav Zelda Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
Zelda ocarina rules but they r all class
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:30
Regular
Zelda ocarina rules but they r all class
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:37
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Ocarina hands down. Absoulte classic. Wind Waker was too short, but I'm looking forward to Four Swords. That'll be awesome.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Not really into Zelda but the best one i've played is Wind Waker.
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Ocarina is just the most immense and and best storyline and is better than at least 347 books I have read (these are the decent books, including non decent books it would be thousands-believe me, I have read a lot of books).

The Ocarina of Time is THE best game of all time let alone zelda.

Windwaker was too short and not immense enough.

No fishing and no diving in a game with 80% water is just nuts.
Tue 31/08/04 at 22:01
"The Will of D."
Ocarina of Time also hands down, Alttp my second fav. Wind Waker was too overarted and should not have been the first GC Zelda as it gave a bad impression to the newcomers to the world of Nintendo,as not many new Gamecube owners (especially little kids) would not have played the N64 classic. I really hope that the new Zelda can change all that and make people think that WW was just the warm up to this big release nearly 3 years after.

BTW Most classic RPG's have bigger and massive storylines than any Zelda already out, that is also including the new Tales of Symphonia game that only a handful of impatient Europeans would have imported and played to death already, myself included. But there are better books than those RPG's though.
Wed 01/09/04 at 08:20
Regular
How would Wind Waker give newcomers a 'bad impression'? It's a brilliant game, whether or not it's as good as Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:19
"The Will of D."
A good impression of a zelda game is a difficult one. How hard was the final boss? not very. How hard was it to find all the hearts? same as usual. How hard was the dungeons overall at the end, not very either. I think by allowing that special "!A!" attack it made the game seem easier somehow, because I had almost never realised what that actually did until the final boss, then it made it too easy when I knew that was the way to beat him.
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Wind Waker could have been made alot harder, it's true. In fact in general I'd say bosses are getting easier. Where are the 15 minute fights that actually require a good deal of skill?
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:38
"The Will of D."
The really good thing about ocarina of time were all the race against time dashes across the country-side that were involved in getting hold of the biggoron sword, now those were fun. You didn't exactly get many sea races did you? only the one where you had to collect the rupees in that course.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> The really good thing about ocarina of time were all the race against
> time dashes across the country-side that were involved in getting
> hold of the biggoron sword, now those were fun. You didn't exactly
> get many sea races did you? only the one where you had to collect the
> rupees in that course.

That would have been a good idea actually.. to break up all that monotonous sailing, to have some friendly boat come up alongside and ask if you want a race to the next island.. Ah well. I shall make do with the stray rupees on barrels etc. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.