GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons road rage (all read)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 20:27
Regular
after trying and failing with simpsons wrestling even though it sold bucket loads
they have now nicked the crazy taxi engine and are doing their own version where you drive around springfield it looks a bit better then crazy taxi and it plays exactly the same and you can drive grounds keeper willies tractor (if you pick him)a little picture is in PSM2 mag now
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:27
Regular
after trying and failing with simpsons wrestling even though it sold bucket loads
they have now nicked the crazy taxi engine and are doing their own version where you drive around springfield it looks a bit better then crazy taxi and it plays exactly the same and you can drive grounds keeper willies tractor (if you pick him)a little picture is in PSM2 mag now
Mon 18/06/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
cool, we hadn't seen anything about the simpsons untill the wrestling poped outta nowhere. This game is brilliant and i really hope they make a PS2 version.
Tue 19/06/01 at 07:58
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Resevilfan wrote:
> cool, we hadn't seen anything about the simpsons untill the
> wrestling poped outta nowhere. This game is brilliant and i really
> hope they make a PS2 version.

Simpsons wrestling is brilliant???

Oh well, each to their own. ;-)
Tue 19/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Road Rage looks and sounds great - Unless the developers c**k up majorly it should be great!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 15:59
Regular
it is for the PS2
Sat 23/06/01 at 16:00
Regular
Its suppose to be similar in gameplay terms to that of Crazy Taxi. You have to drive around picking people up and take them to destinations because Mr Burns has put a stop to the whole traffic system in Springfield, so its down to you to provide people with transport.
You are then timed in the same way as Crazy Taxi and have to earn as much money as you can in the time allowed.
Every character is said to be included from Ned Flanders to Hans Moleman. The characters and vehicles will apparently be cell shaded, which seems to be the way of things at the moment!! The whole of Springfield will be accessible and apart from the main game mode there will be a sightseeing tour where you may just drive around taking in the sights and surroundings.
From what I have read about it so far it could be a title well worth watching out for.
Sat 23/06/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
This is a title Im going get regardless of the ratings - I am a Simpsons nut and Simpsons Wrestling I thoroughly enjoyed despite the poor reviews it got - This however I feel will be well worth watching out for!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 16:55
Kid Rock wrote:

> bucket loads
they have now nicked the crazy taxi engine

Well without the engine the taxi's aren't going to go too far, are they?

:D

Haha, oh.
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
do you no any web sites with info on the game
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:55
Regular
out of PSM2 magazine and just people at school

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.