GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 15:47
Regular
Like most PS2 owners I cant'wait until next month when Gran Turismo 3 is released. Its sure to be one of the best games released this year. But one thing i think this game misses like the 2 before it is damage to the cars. You can drive in to corners at 100mph and the worst that happens is you slow down a little. I think if an option for damage was in this game it would be better. It would punish the driver for bad driving, make the game that little bit more realistic. Would anyone else like to see this feature in the game?
Sun 15/07/01 at 23:04
Knowone?

no-one even.
Mon 02/07/01 at 20:31
Does anyone on this planet know if you can use the Official GT force feedback wheel with other games other than GT3?

Knowone seems to be sure - some say it is and some say it isn't.

Can someone out there please confirm whether it is or isn't compatible with other racing games.

Thanks.
Sun 01/07/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But the companies won't let him!
Sat 30/06/01 at 23:38
well i think there should be damage, to make it the most realistic game possible! it will be really cool, either way.

There should be an interior view, cuz it makes it more realistic again! even though it would take more time to release it getting the hand timing on the wheel right, and changing gears would obviously be slowewer than the current instant gears (gt1+2 anyway)!

i dont no about that gt4 thing, yasomuchi, or watever the creators name is, tried for damage with the car companies but there was no luck, imagine you were in one majour crash in the race, but the camera or watever didnt make it look as bad as it was, you'd think the car was bad in crashes in real life aswell, it wouldnt help the cars name, would it?
Sat 30/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
in car as in side where you see the steering wheel and interior and stuff like that?

if you do then i can never see the road properly in that view
Sat 30/06/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Do you think GT3 would be a better game if they included an in car view? Maybe in future gran turismo games this type of feature will be available.
Sun 24/06/01 at 14:04
Regular
red Factions mine
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:13
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont no really. Ridge Racer 5 was fun when I was playing that. TTT was ok but nothing special. Timesplitters is good fun. ZOE is very fun and good. Shadow of Memories was pretty good but a little disappointing. Starwars was a good game, F12001 is a very good game and my newiest one Extermination is also very good. I dont really have a favourite game for PS2 as there are quite a few good ones out but no game that is really special so far.
Tue 19/06/01 at 09:57
What's your favourite PlayStation 2 game so far Adrian?
Tue 19/06/01 at 09:56
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
The 1st is a Sunday so it would'nt be released then. SR had it down for then as there wasnt a certain date. But now its 20th or it could be 27th.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.