GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xmas list"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/06 at 21:11
Regular
He's makin' a list and checking it twice..gonna find out who's been naughty or nice.. :D

I've been so naughty I don't think I deserve anything but a good smack! :D Those bouts riling up Light and the bobbleheads and when I cursed my former lover Grix and got banned from PM and called Tony a nazi....

Heyyy, I've been a REALLY good girl! ..aside from all that. :)~ What a recap, such an eventful year! :D

So, what have you asked Santa for this year?? A question better yet, what is Santa bringing those you love??

My adorable little son's asked for a remote control tank that shoots pellets. I fear for the cat. lol I know what Kawada wants.. :P
Sun 17/12/06 at 21:11
Regular
He's makin' a list and checking it twice..gonna find out who's been naughty or nice.. :D

I've been so naughty I don't think I deserve anything but a good smack! :D Those bouts riling up Light and the bobbleheads and when I cursed my former lover Grix and got banned from PM and called Tony a nazi....

Heyyy, I've been a REALLY good girl! ..aside from all that. :)~ What a recap, such an eventful year! :D

So, what have you asked Santa for this year?? A question better yet, what is Santa bringing those you love??

My adorable little son's asked for a remote control tank that shoots pellets. I fear for the cat. lol I know what Kawada wants.. :P
Sun 17/12/06 at 21:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
As much as i hate it it's money i'm after this year because i want to buy a piano.
Have i been good?

* Ponders *

Yeah actually i think i have :O
Certainly compared the year before anyway ;)
Sun 17/12/06 at 23:11
"possibly impossible"
Er. All I want is the Dr Who box set! (which I'll be getting). Then anything else I get is a bonus.

My daughters will be getting lots of toys, as we've been buying Christmas presents since around June (it spreads the cost!)
Mon 18/12/06 at 00:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Peace on Earth
Mon 18/12/06 at 01:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ladybird wrote:
> I know what Kawada wants.. :P

What you want more like. If you ask nicely enough you might get it :-P
Mon 18/12/06 at 12:11
Regular
Not asked for anything as I had a joint christmas and birthday present in october which was an electric guitar, amp and all the rest. I would be asking for a Wii if I hadn't got that but I'll probably just end up waiting until easter/summer and buy one when I have some regular work.
Wed 20/12/06 at 03:43
Regular
Now, why did someone change the title of this thread again??
Wed 20/12/06 at 04:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because they're interfering idiots. You should be used to it by now.
Wed 20/12/06 at 04:47
Regular
lol, I think Freeola moderators need an infusion of some integrity. Thus..

I have officially submitted my self-nomination in application for Moderator Status and hope SantaFreeola will be so kind.

Bring it.
Wed 20/12/06 at 09:31
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ladybird wrote:
> Now, why did someone change the title of this thread again??

What was the title of the thread before it was changed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.