GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Vs Mario"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/06/01 at 19:26
Regular
Welcome fight fans to the event of the year.In south California we go one better than the Thrilla in Manilla,we have The console scrap 2001.

In the blue corner wearing the brash red dungerees with the cheap and nasty Shoes,smelling off pizza and always never whilling to lose.........MARIO.(Crowd goes wild,as mario does a little dance to warm up the crowd)

In the red corner coloured in blue,with the sharp spikes and the terrible voice overs(thanks to sonic adventure) with those clown shoes and that cheesy grin,the tyrant of speed........Sonic the Hedgehog.

Paul Derkin the refferee calls the fighters to the middle of the ring."Boys,i want a nice clean fight,no spitting,no swearing and Mario,no flashing,lets get it on"

The fighters walk back to their corners waiting for that infamous bell to signal round one.......DING DING.

Mario struts it and dances around Sonic while Sonic is more interested about the hot chick in the front row.Mario with his cheap cap slaps Sonic and tells him to fight "Sorry,i was amazed by the beauty of that women"said Sonic..."Hey you spikey loser,thats my princess"repeats Mario.

Sonic amazed that such a wonder would be associated with this tramp of a man,so he was going to impress the damsel,and show her his moves.Sonic giving the evil look to Mario and proceeds to spin on the floor with terrible fury and launches himself at the fat pizza loving Human.Slapping Mario in the belly,his hat slides down a bit and his rolls of fat wobble,but this power that sonic unleashed had no affect.Sonic was worried by this fact and started to spin round his opponent hopping to confuse the Italian,but to Sonics Surprise,Mario unleashed his Plunger and tripped the Charasmatic Hedgehog up.Sonic fell flat on his face and broke his perfectly round nose."That will teach you to eye up my bird"Mario says.....Ding Ding,end of round 1

The start of the second round,we see our heroes in trouble as both are in pain,but Mario makes the first move,he ducks to generate power.He sparkles in the ring and fizzes and fires high in the air,no where to be seen.Sonic confused and again turns his attention to Princess,leaning on the ropes and giving her a wink.Out of no where comes Mario slamming his size 7 shoes into Sonics head,denting his spikes and sending little birds flying round his skull.Sonic out cold,gets the count...1.2.3.4.5.there is movement.6.7 Sonic is up but not in very good shape,blood slurping down his nose and one of his spikess on the verge of falling off,he regains strength and runs towards Mario,Jumps in the air and falls On Mario with increadible force,denting Mario's Head,not once ,not twice but three times,causing a major headache,but lucky for Mario the bell rang....

Round three,the crowd were shouting and the lights were blazing,both our our hereos were crushed and both looked on the verge of dying but their strength prevailed and continued to punch each other causing many a bruise to each others cheeks.(they both looked like rocky after his fight with the Russian,except they werent shouting...ADRIAN",they were so tired they both used each other as support and looked towrads The princess.Only to see that little two timing Luigi sit next the princess and slide his arm round her and kiss her on the cheek.And what anoyed them two the most was that Luigi gave her a taste of his popcorn

"the cheeky plumber,he is my brother" Mario crys...
"What a slimely man,look at the way he is seducing her with his Hot dog and coke ,we got to do something about this"replies Sonic...
"Your right,lets get him"

Mario flys over the ropes and slams his white gloves on Luigi,while Sonic gains speed around the ring.Mario continues to beat Luigi to a pulp.Sonic screams "GET OUT THE WAY",he spins with such speed he ruins the canvas and snaps the ropes in half,gathering mommentum he reeps into Luigi and smacks him so far,Luigi smashed the glass roof and flys towards the moon.

The princess leaves in a huff while our heroes shake hands and go for a pint down the local.Though the match never had an eventual winner,they both had plans to meet up in a game sometime....Well you never know
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:25
r u sure........lol,watch it boys,he is on the prawl...lol
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
its called a insult
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:18
No thanks,i dont swing that way,but im sure there are other people on here that do,try your chep chat up lines on someone else
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:12
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
:)
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:01
I get ya!
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
i'll give u a clue: the 1st two words are Suck My
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:49
mushka?
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:48
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
SMD wilma
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:38
shut up punk..who cares.the only person who is bringing it up is you.
Wed 20/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
this is not avery original thread you realize... i made one exactly the same (same subject different words) a few weeks back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.