GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX Question."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:32
I recently got me a copy of FX but I'm a bit stuck and trawling through the 30+ walkthroughs on gamefaqs isn't my thing.

I was wondering...

I just beat Yunalesca and I thought I'd try and strengthen up, do the side quests, get enough money so Yojimbo accepts etc. When I wander about, I keep coming across chests that cannot open, after catching all beasts in the Calm Lands, after winning the Chocobo Race and going down the gorge to look at some thing on the wall, and some other chest in some random location I found on Cids map.

How do I open them?
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:29
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Very difficult to manafacture those without a cheat disc. My ffx skills are superior to those of all of you.
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Balls"
liquid snake wrote:
> yeh fair enough but the over weapons can be a whole lot better

if you can make those kind of weapons for each charater
Sat 04/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
"screw this"
yeh fair enough but the over weapons can be a whole lot better
Sat 04/09/04 at 18:19
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
liquid snake wrote:

no u need them to make the super weapons
wicth suck
-------------------

They're not that bad; that 0MP Cost really helped me a few times ;)
Sat 04/09/04 at 17:35
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I already told him on a different thread.
Sat 04/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
"screw this"
Virtuoso wrote:
> You need the Celestial Moons and Mirrors for that specific Characters
> chest I think.

no u need them to make the super weapons
wicth suck
Sat 04/09/04 at 17:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You need the Celestial Moons and Mirrors for that specific Characters chest I think.
Sat 04/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
"screw this"
u need to be right near the end of the game

like just before u go into sin
Sat 04/09/04 at 12:48
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Sat 04/09/04 at 00:32
I recently got me a copy of FX but I'm a bit stuck and trawling through the 30+ walkthroughs on gamefaqs isn't my thing.

I was wondering...

I just beat Yunalesca and I thought I'd try and strengthen up, do the side quests, get enough money so Yojimbo accepts etc. When I wander about, I keep coming across chests that cannot open, after catching all beasts in the Calm Lands, after winning the Chocobo Race and going down the gorge to look at some thing on the wall, and some other chest in some random location I found on Cids map.

How do I open them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.