GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excuse me Notables! Come here a minute."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/06/01 at 12:15
Regular
Whilst looking in the latest SR mag I noticed that pb isn't a notable! Why not? Have I missed sommat'? I mean, he's joint third with Ant for GAD, and way ahead in first in FAD!
Is it because no-one voted for him?
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:15
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Whilst looking in the latest SR mag I noticed that pb isn't a notable! Why not? Have I missed sommat'? I mean, he's joint third with Ant for GAD, and way ahead in first in FAD!
Is it because no-one voted for him?
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Hoo Har"
He didn't get many votes. To be a notable a lot of people have to like you as well as write good topics!
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
pb is a notable at heart... and in the notables and regulars minds he is a notable.
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:33
"Uzi Lover"
hmmmmmm he's a notable to me
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I voted for him!

He deserved to be a notable more than me, well thats what I say!
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
I voted for SHEEPY because he was my biggest and closest rival and it was the noble thing to do, and my vote made him Notable!

:) but pb is a notable to me, but just doesn't have the gold text!
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I voted for Goatboy because I didn't really know anyone and I got on quite well with him. MONKEYS RULE!!!
Sat 16/06/01 at 13:45
Regular
Pb is not a notable because not enough people voted for him.
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Does it really matter that much?I dont care who is notable and who isn't.
Biggles
Sat 16/06/01 at 14:05
Regular
Not at all. I'll listen to your thoughts as much as I'll listen to Pb's, Meka's, or Dringo's. It doesn't matter what status you have, what matters is you have an opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.