GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2... more maps?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 17/12/06 at 07:53
Regular
"8==="
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Halo 2 will be getting 360-specific multiplayer maps next year.

Hopefully this is true, as a marketing and hype approach to the upcoming Halo 3 it'd be a sensible thing to do.

I wonder what'll happen to those playing on an original Xbox? Will the community be forever divided or will there simply be some '360 only' playlists added to the more usual ones?
Wed 27/12/06 at 20:49
Regular
"Game Addict"
My thought on this is that these maps will surface around the same time as the beta.
The beta has had ALOT of applicants, and we in the UK currently can only apply for places in competitions on a handful of sites, I think its 525 applicants for the UK in total!!!! Not a lot is it :(
I think the maps are Bungie's way of saying Sorry to all the unfortunates that didnt get in on the beta.
Then again it could just be another bit of leverage From Microsoft for people to upgrade to 360's. It’s quite possible that Microsoft are MAKING bungie develop 360 only maps.
That aside, I will be looking forward to these maps. I can’t count the hours that ive played halo 2 online for!!!!
WilDThraxter
Tue 26/12/06 at 19:14
"I love yo... lamp."
You know the gamertag... add me.
Sat 23/12/06 at 11:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
i currently am; got it for £5 recently and it's all I play on Live again
Tue 19/12/06 at 02:24
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm looking forward to getting addicted all over again.
Sun 17/12/06 at 12:11
Regular
Yeah, these were announced along with the Halo 3 beta.
Sun 17/12/06 at 08:07
Regular
"8==="
Not a rumour!

"I wrapped that work up fairly recently and since then I’ve been working on Halo 2 multiplayer maps. Yes, these are the same maps announced for release this spring."

[URL]. I wrapped that work up fairly recently and since then I’ve been working on Halo 2 multiplayer maps. Yes, these are the same maps announced for release this spring. [/URL]

Sweet!
Sun 17/12/06 at 07:53
Regular
"8==="
There's a rumour doing the rounds that Halo 2 will be getting 360-specific multiplayer maps next year.

Hopefully this is true, as a marketing and hype approach to the upcoming Halo 3 it'd be a sensible thing to do.

I wonder what'll happen to those playing on an original Xbox? Will the community be forever divided or will there simply be some '360 only' playlists added to the more usual ones?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.