GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING: SPECIAL RESERVE: THERE IS ANOTHER CHEAT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/06/01 at 19:35
Regular
It disgusts me when people start copying opinions or reviews and posting them here on special reserve in an attempt to win a game. Hence, I have found that yesterday's review by Daz10 on Ridge Racer 5 was copied from a source that I shall not disclose. Please email me and I shall give you the URL Special Reserve.

The member Daz10 should be quashed.
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:42
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
All in a days work hey MJ?

Have you won? If you haven't, then keep on trying!
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:38
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> HOPE - BUT NEVER EXPECT.

Good one that - should be in the GAD
> bible eh?

Hmmm thats better than Grixs theory. From now on that is what I think. Thanks Shocky.

(;o)
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:35
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
HOPE - BUT NEVER EXPECT.

Good one that - should be in the GAD bible eh?
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:31
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Never expect to win GAD. This is what Grix told me and this is what I know think.

(;o|
Tue 19/06/01 at 15:27
Daz10 - User Banned! 38 24851

Good.
Tue 19/06/01 at 14:55
I read my one of my own reviews and then gave up ever winning
Tue 19/06/01 at 14:35
Hmmm...moaning about not winning, then discrediting someone
> that does win.

Not that anyone's bitter eh?

Actually, if you read my post - you will see I am complaining about the cheat that is DAZ10. Do you see? Butter.
Tue 19/06/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I gave up winning GAD on the first day I joined when I realized everyone on here was smarter than me.
Tue 19/06/01 at 13:53
"possibly impossible"
I've given up on winning another Gameaday. If I like a game, or want to let everyone know about it, then I'll post a review, but I don't expect them to win anything.

I wrote a review of Gungriffon Blaze the other day after playing it for ages on my friends PS2. It's fantastic and would be one of the games that would give me an excuse to buy a PS2....one day!
Tue 19/06/01 at 13:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My review of Microsoft Train Simulator was all my own.

Hmmm...moaning about not winning, then discrediting someone that does win.

Not that anyone's bitter eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.