GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Problem with The Gamecube (must read)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/06/01 at 15:54
Regular
Before any of you Nintendo fans rush out and get one, I should highlight this report from another site

http://www.easytobait.com

As most Nintendo fans are of a similar age and ability, the main question concerning Gamecube customers is this:

How are they going to be able to figure out how to open the box?
And once that task has been mastered, there then comes the problem of putting all the wires in correctly.

Discuss
Fri 15/06/01 at 15:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Before any of you Nintendo fans rush out and get one, I should highlight this report from another site

http://www.easytobait.com

As most Nintendo fans are of a similar age and ability, the main question concerning Gamecube customers is this:

How are they going to be able to figure out how to open the box?
And once that task has been mastered, there then comes the problem of putting all the wires in correctly.

Discuss
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I think the gamecube is poorly designed. It dosn't seem to catch your eye like the PS2 or the x-box. The gamecube isn't even a cube it is 6inches by 6 inches by 4.3 inches(compact) so should they be allowed to call it a cube?
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
Aliboy wrote:
> I think the gamecube is poorly designed. It dosn't seem to catch
> your eye like the PS2 or the x-box. The gamecube isn't even a cube
> it is 6inches by 6 inches by 4.3 inches(compact) so should they be
> allowed to call it a cube?

Goodbye...
Fri 15/06/01 at 18:32
Regular
i mean like WTF or you on about hey? i
Fri 15/06/01 at 21:26
I thing the Nintendo Gamecube is excellently designed because the new smaller discs mean that you can't pirate them and it's light, compact and can connect to the Nintendo Gameboy Advance with a special wire and it may even have internet compatibility. Who says it's poorly designed.
From David Smithson
Fri 15/06/01 at 21:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Goaty's just a excretion stirrer :-P
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:59
Regular
Goatboy prefers to have Sony milking him for all he's worth :-D
Sat 16/06/01 at 20:36
at least the gamecube dosn't look like a radiator with flashy light (PS2) and a radioactive core (XBOX) and most importantly dosn't play like a greased Mclaeran F1 6.1 trying to take a 156.57 hairpin turn.
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah - and it also is very very small - so you won't really have to look at it anyway - Why is the X-Box so big?
Mon 18/06/01 at 14:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
Cyclone wrote:
> Yeah - and it also is very very small - so you won't really have to
> look at it anyway - Why is the X-Box so big?

because of the fans they have put in to prevent overheating

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.