GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARTY, I've got to be in a school public speaking competition, and I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions on gaming."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/06/00 at 19:02
Regular
1. What are your 5 favourite games ona ny console ever???

2. What's your favourite console at the moment?

3. What console are you most likely to buy next??

4. What game are you mostly looking forward to?????

Thanks, Ant.
Tue 20/06/00 at 19:02
1. What are your 5 favourite games ona ny console ever???

2. What's your favourite console at the moment?

3. What console are you most likely to buy next??

4. What game are you mostly looking forward to?????

Thanks, Ant.
Tue 20/06/00 at 20:24
Ant wrote:
> 1. What are your 5 favourite games ona ny console ever???
>
> 2. What's your favourite console at the moment?
>
> 3. What console are you most likely to buy next??
>
> 4. What game are you mostly looking forward to?????
>
AS I SAID BEFORE PS IS GREAT MY TOP ARE ON THAT SO HERE THEY ARE NO 1 WOULD HAVE TO BE MGS FOR SHEAR PLAYABILITY THOUGH A BIT SHORT IN LENGTH TOOK ME ABOUT 6 HRS EACH TIME,THE ONLY THING THAT GOT IN THE WAY ABIT WAS THE DIALOGUE.NO2 THE RESIDENT EVIL SERIES FOR SHEER CRAP IN THE PANTS WHERES MY MOM SCARES,ALSO DINO CRISIS FOR MUCH THE SAME REASON.NO3MOH (MEDAL OF HONOR) GRAPHICS WEREN'T THE BEST,BEING ABLE TO GUN DOWN NAZIS BY THE TRUCK LOAD,WOW GAMEING AT IT'S BEST,THE AI SURE MADE THE GAME A REAL WINNER FOR ME.NO4 SYPHON FILTER 1&2 THRILL A MINUTE ACTION SOME BITS MADE IT FEEL ABIT LIKE MGS (THE HIND BOSS)BUT STILL PLAYED 1&2 NOSE TO TAIL THE BEST PART FOR ME WAS THE TRAIN CHASE IN 2 .LAST BUT NOT LEAST DRIVER ONLY AT 5 BECAUSE I'M STILL PLAYING IT COULD EASILY MOVE UP THOUGH,GETTING AWAY WITH JUST ABOUT ANY DRIVIN OFFENCE CAN'T BE WRONG EH!!!!. YOU KNOW WHAT MY PREFERED CONSOLE IS THE REASON IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE FUN I'VE HAD FROM IT AND NOT BECAUSE IT'S BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CONSOLES.I WILL BE BUYING THE DC,BUT NOT UNTIL I'VE GOT MY PS2,I WANT THE DC BECAUSE IWANT TO PLAY SOME OF THE GAMES YOU CAN'T GET ON PS2.THE GAME I'M MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IS ON THE PS2 OF COURSE AND IT'S CALLED THE GETAWAY MAN !!!!!!!THIS IS GOING TO SELL 1 MILLION PS2'S ON IT'S OWN TALK ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW NEXT GENERATION.IF YOU CAN GET TO SEE SOME SCREEN SHOTS OF THIS ONE YOUD BETTER DO JUST THAT ANT.I KNOW IT'S ALL FOR THE PS/PS2 BUT5 THATS HOW I FEEL AND YOU DID ASK.GOOD LUCK

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.