GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOOK BELOW IT'S DESPERATE DAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/06/00 at 20:46
Regular
HE SURE IS WORRIED ABOUT PS2 AIN'T E,READ HEY BIGFOOT AND WEEP DAN PS2 ISN'T JUST ALL REAPEATS YAH KNOW,IT'S ON IT'S WAY AND YOU OR ANYBODY IS GOING TO STOP THAT DANNY BOY.
Wed 21/06/00 at 20:46
HE SURE IS WORRIED ABOUT PS2 AIN'T E,READ HEY BIGFOOT AND WEEP DAN PS2 ISN'T JUST ALL REAPEATS YAH KNOW,IT'S ON IT'S WAY AND YOU OR ANYBODY IS GOING TO STOP THAT DANNY BOY.
Wed 21/06/00 at 21:54
What's with that geek? Him and his bad quality Dreamfreak. With retarded little kid games like Crazy Taxi, Who knows how bad Dreamfreak will be? Maybe worse than the 8 bit NES? Or the 4 bit Atari? Probably worse, I know, but not many things can get worse than the Atari. I'll bet even Dolphin will kick Dreamfreaks butt. By the way, Dan, PS2 got 2 million preorders the first week preorders started, and in that same week, Dreamfreak sold only 150,000 actual Dreamfreaks! Now that's bad. Everyone knows when games like Motor Mayhem and Resident Evil Code Veronica come out with their great graphics, Dreamfreak will be in the trash and everyone will have a PS2 connected to their TV, NOT A PIECE OF GARBAGE LIKE THE DREAMFREAK!!!!!!!!! I know I would never buy a piece of trash, but what about the stupid people like Dan? I've played Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi. Sonic Adventure needs some working on with graphics, control, and the overall fun of the game. No need explaining Crazy Taxi, that games just crap. With my experience playing Dreamfreak, I think every game that is already being played by STUPID people and games to come out in the future will be just as horrible if not MORE horrible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.