GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite Mario Kart Combo?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that within the last year Mario Kart Double Dash was released in the UK set out to impress fans. it is completely different to the mario classics before it, the main difference being that instead of 1 person controlling the wheel and firing weapons you now have 2 to do it simultaniously. every master of the game will need a effective combo from tha many players in the game. my combo is Red Koopa Trooper and Toad but the question is what are yours?
Sat 19/02/11 at 20:01
my favorite team is baby mario and baby luigi.
Tue 15/02/11 at 22:05
"The one & only."
My pics for this game would be between Daisy (my girl!), Bowser (my man!),King Boo, that big-headed plant Petey (can't see past his head for nothin'!), Yoshi, or one of the Koopas. I just love it when Daisy or Bowser gets hit or runs over something. Even if i'm not playing with them, they are so loud when they crash you can't help but laugh!

My fave is hearing everyone's voice after a lighting bolt is used. High-pitch!
Tue 14/12/10 at 18:57
Regular
"Short Attention Sp"
My mood always determined my choices. If I wanted to race properly then I would pick 2 from Toad/Paratroopa/Diddy, because of strategic item box picks. (You can pick up Giant Bananas and Triple shells even in 1st place!)

But, sometimes the mood would take me to pick Daisy and ANYONE, just so I could constantly swap characters with a "Hi, I'm Daisy!" every second. :D
Mon 13/12/10 at 20:57
Regular
Wow - 6 years on and this thread is still going?

Oddly, my wife any I just recently revisisted (or atleast it was a revisit for me, she'd never played it) Double Dash shortly before our son was born. We had exhausted Mario Kart Wii so decided to have a go on the GameCube game...via the Wii, instead.

Still haven't got a favourite combo, but I normally pick on of the Koopas atleast.
Mon 06/12/10 at 14:21
Regular
my favorite team combo is Toad and Paratroopa w/the Toad Kart. I always use these two characters because their own special items are strategic based (Golden Mushroom for speed boosting and creating excellent short cuts; Triple shells for simultaneously multi-attacking opponents and deflecting incoming projectile weapons). Also the Toad Kart is my preferred kart since it is fast due to its high acceleration stats.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:12
"The Will of D."
My fav combo since i've become accustomed to never having my previous favs due to excessly faster control work when selecting characters during multiplayer, i have found a pair that they don't always go for first. Baby Luigi and Diddy Kong, which is quite a good combo for me. Although I can never driv in anything other than the Toad and toadette race cars.
Mon 13/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
We all know that within the last year Mario Kart Double Dash was released in the UK set out to impress fans. it is completely different to the mario classics before it, the main difference being that instead of 1 person controlling the wheel and firing weapons you now have 2 to do it simultaniously. every master of the game will need a effective combo from tha many players in the game. my combo is Red Koopa Trooper and Toad but the question is what are yours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.