GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa idea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
Another inovative idea from the superhodge mind mill a fair play mode in fifa.
if a player is injured a simbol will apper which means u can kick the ball out of play and the other team will give it back
Thu 16/09/04 at 16:20
Regular
k
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Someone who should be in a dole line with the rest of those EA losers.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:40
Regular
who da hell is Derek
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, the kings of the souless update. "Ok guys, another year, another Fifa, how do we justify the £40 price tag this year ?"

"Er....the usual transfer updates, throw in a few extra plain colour flags into the crowd, chuck in some of the latest chart music and spend a s**tload on marketing BS ?"

"Excellent ideas Derek ! I guess thats better than Bob's idea of just putting the Fifa 2004 discs into new boxes..."
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
EA arent bothered with improving the game because its going to sell a lot anyway because of the licenses they have.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well you will be a gifted youngster that can predict the future haha.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:41
Regular
But im a little young for uni
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea have a good time at uni :P
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:34
Regular
I see the fair play theory is lost on you lot
I should be in uni
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I would have to have a game where if you hack the goalie out and are going to be sent off then you can jump on him and smack him into the post then kick him in the goal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.