GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A GAMEADAY PRIZE TO COME?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 20:21
Regular
As you may no i have won game aday and cant wait to recieve my first ever ps2 game!
can someone who has won before please tell me how long it took for yours to come after you had claimed your prize and said that your prize was claimed and what it was on the winners list.

thanks
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
As you may no i have won game aday and cant wait to recieve my first ever ps2 game!
can someone who has won before please tell me how long it took for yours to come after you had claimed your prize and said that your prize was claimed and what it was on the winners list.

thanks
Wed 13/06/01 at 20:25
Regular
"Back For Good"
No more than a week i got mine like in about 5 days.

Have you got a PS2 memory card yet?
Wed 13/06/01 at 21:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I won on a Sunday and claimed my prize early Tuesday morning and then I got it the following Monday. So from sending the claim to recieving took 6 days.
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
no i have not got a ps2 memory card yet. I need one now i have a game.
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well done on your win.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
thanks.
have you won before?
Mon 18/06/01 at 16:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
my game only took 3 days to come which was good as i had it for the weekend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.