GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR Card so far...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/06/01 at 18:12
Regular
Triple-Threat WWF Title Match
- Steve Austin (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit

(Rumored) WWF Intercontinental Title Match
- Kane (c) vs. Albert

Singles Match
- Shane McMahon vs. Kurt Angle

(Rumored) Tag-Match
- Hollys vs. Dudleyz

The following competitors have qualified for the King of the Ring tournament itself:

Jeff Hardy
Rhyno
Kurt Angle
Edge
Christian/Kane (I know who wins this, but it's a spoiler for this week's RAW)
Perry Saturn

Also, there are more matches likely to be added-some more undercard matches, and we may see the return of Scotty 2 Hotty now that he is off the injured list!!
Of course, KOTR would be much better with GMS....

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 18/06/01 at 20:52
tujiri rules!!!! and i think rhyno will win
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
That was definatley a overated push.
Mon 18/06/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Back in black"
He has had a Hardcore push, but he doesn't want a Kurt Angle puish like last year, it was so ridiculoas.
Mon 18/06/01 at 17:15
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think he deserves a big push.
Sun 17/06/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Back in black"
The only thing I can see that would stop Ryhno from winning KOTR is that fact that he is very new. Maybe it's too much too soon, what do you rekon? He has the strength and ability.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:21
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think the street match will be good and i hope Rhyno wins but it will be very unlikely.
Sun 17/06/01 at 17:29
Regular
"Back in black"
Christian is a great laugh and has the best glasses. With Edge in the KOTR aswell, the only way Christian would win is in an Edge and Christian final. I can not though, see this happen.
Sun 17/06/01 at 15:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
I would like to see Perry Saturn win it, but I can't see it happening.

I'm gonna go with Christian. I just like him, and think he's got talent. He deserves it.
Sun 17/06/01 at 12:54
Regular
"Back in black"
I really can't see Kurt doing that and going to WCW. I think this for a few reasons. One) Kurt is an ex-WWF champion. Two) he won KOTR last year. Three) He has won most WWF titles. This makes Kurt quite a good superstar and he has no reason to go. He has 3 I's for goodness sake!
Sat 16/06/01 at 22:14
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Hey I just heard that after Kurt and Shane fight at King of the ring that they may forget their differences and kurt may go work for shane in WCW + other people such as Test and Steve Blackman are expected to work for the new WCW.
The stooryline would be Shane screwing Vince out of his top talent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.