GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario + Zelda Limited Edition GBA SP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
They're coming out in 69 days according to Gameplay but I cant find a picture or link.

Shame I already have a NES edition...
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
They're coming out in 69 days according to Gameplay but I cant find a picture or link.

Shame I already have a NES edition...
Fri 17/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
If that's true - I will be so pist...I'm not changing my NES one now.
Fri 17/09/04 at 23:00
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cubed-3.co.uk has pictures and they look rather tasty. Well done NOE (what am I saying? :D) they actually look attractive bundles, especially the Minish Zelda one, and just in time for Christmas.

Doesn't make up in any way for us not having the DS though.
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:02
Regular
I personally think with Minish Cap and the Pokemon games that there are too many friendly competiton going on between the two handhelds.

It's like Doom 3, Half Life 2, Halo 2 and Perfect Dark on the X-box...
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:04
Regular
The Mario one looks slightly strane but the Zelda one looks so cool.

I already have 2 GBA's and a GBA player... But I am somewhat tempted by this.

I forgot about Mario Vs. Donkey Kong... that makes 3 essential games for Christmas for the GBA alone.
Sat 18/09/04 at 13:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
:'^(

I wish I'd waited for that Zelda pack...
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:01
Regular
Mario edition: Crap. if the bottom half of the SP was dark blue, the same colour plastic as on the special Mario GameCube controller, it would've looked brilliant.

As for the Zelda SP. Yuck!

I take it back, I'm glad I have my NES one.

Still, nice to see a few more limited editions available...atleast it wont make the boys feel left out when the special Pink edition is released.
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:47
Regular
Kinda surprised we're not getting any Pokemon Leaf Green and fire Red special editions.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:25
Regular
Maybe they'll be nearer Christmas...or maybe they decided not to as the Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire ones didn't exactly fly off the shelves. They all sold, granted, however when given the choice, people would rather pay less for a silver SP and one of the Pokémon games instead of having the extras.

Atleast with Mario and Zelda, they're targeting the older gamers...(that's gonna stir up trouble).
Sat 25/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Braaains"
Get yourself to www.gameconsoleskins.com and just buy yourself a decent stick-on skin. Much better than these limited edition ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.