GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE OCR Grade Boundaries"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/06/06 at 10:33
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Anyone know the OCR GCSE Science Double Award A grade boundaries from the last couple of years. 'Cos I just wanna see roughly what my grade might be.

Ta
Sun 25/06/06 at 12:26
Regular
I did my GCSE's last year, and I did the OCR double science. If this is the course with Core and the choice of either General/Applied science then you have only one year of precedent becuase last year was the first year of exams. One thing thats sucks is that there was a monstrous amout of coursework and this year they litterally cut 66% of it out for this years applied students and for the the same grade!

The grade boundaries are set differently every year because they have a quota of grades to give out e.g they have to give the top 4% A*. This system has its own faults like how you might as well do re-sit sessions cause all the dumb kids will be taking exams then, so its easy to get a top grade.

Im curretly doing AS, boy do the Labour party know how to screw up the education system, Cirriculum 2000 is a heap of sweaty crap.
Mon 19/06/06 at 20:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Ah, this reminds me... I'm really not looking forward to my getting my GCSE results. I think I might ask for them to be posted, that way I can avoid the judgemental eyes of my teachers. But then, I know all I will do is simply stare at the 1st Class stamped package, for days, in fear of the results.

how sad am I?
Mon 19/06/06 at 17:40
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Google OCR GCSE Science Double award and it should direct you to their website and it might have some test papers.
Mon 19/06/06 at 10:33
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Anyone know the OCR GCSE Science Double Award A grade boundaries from the last couple of years. 'Cos I just wanna see roughly what my grade might be.

Ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.