GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extermination help needed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/06/01 at 14:09
Regular
What an awesome game!! I'm stuck Though?

Does anyone know what to do after your recon team mates leave in the chopper? I've gone down the stairs to the fitration area but can't get anywhere else. please help!!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 14:09
What an awesome game!! I'm stuck Though?

Does anyone know what to do after your recon team mates leave in the chopper? I've gone down the stairs to the fitration area but can't get anywhere else. please help!!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Havent got that far yet!!
Mon 11/06/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
For any game help always turn to . I dont think they have a Extermination FAQ but if you register you can chat on the forum and ask for help on the game.

I havent got far at all as I have to revise for A-Levels so they must come first. A week today I can spend time playing the game, aswell as F1 2001 which I havent had chance to play much.
Mon 11/06/01 at 22:14
In the filtration room, go to the door that is locked (that had that wall mine in front of it). You had been given the Beta Card in the games room by that woman, so you should be able to open the door.
Thu 14/06/01 at 09:37
I talked to the woman, as she just told me about some places i hadn't visited, but she didn't give me a Beta card, have i done something wrong
Thu 14/06/01 at 11:37
Don't know whether your talking about the first time your talk to the chick or not. If you've talked to her up in the games aroom/bar, then she gives you a snow mobile key which opens up the snow trucks back end (boot). In there you get your 18 cell battery. I was hoping the key would let you drive one around but doh!

If this is not what you talking about and are still stuck, just let me know and i'll see if can help!!!!

cheers
Thu 14/06/01 at 13:02
Oh, now I remember. On that locked door, you use that 18 cell battery (I think). Sorry for the misundertstanding.

I only hired it out, but got quite far, but I can't remember everything.
Thu 14/06/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
whoooo-hooooo!!! Just been to HMV and spent my Christmas and Birthday money and got Extermination!

PS2 is sat behind me whilst at work and will have it setup in the office at 5.00pm, just gotta try and remember all your tips but looking forward to playing :-)
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:17
really is an excellent game. The 7 and 8 out of tens the mags are given it doesn't do it justice
Fri 15/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
thesox wrote:
> really is an excellent game. The 7 and 8 out of tens the mags are given it doesn't do it justice

Yeah, gotta agree with you, it is a cool game a bit of a mix between The Thing and Aliens!

Didn't get very far last night, got to the bit where his mate gets turned into a "thing" (put your own words there) before I went to the pub.

Looking forward to tonight now, lights off and sound up!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.