GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I AM TO ALL OF YOU, AS A LETTUCE IS TO A FOX... AND I'M PROUD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/06/00 at 23:39
Regular
Yes I admit it. Arty and Ant and Boss. You are all right about everything and I'm sorry to have inconvinienced you with my opinions. I guess I just think that the Dreamcast is good value for money at only £99, that the games are hugely better and crisper looking than the PS2s, and that the PS2 has old PLaystation updates as their main games. But hey, if Sega aren't going to advertise the truly amazing games that the DC has already then fine, I'll just have to tell people to buy Dreamcasts - I truly beleive it is a great machine and amazing value, If Sega don't sell enough DCs then all the money that I've invested into games , well, will be for nothing. If EA Sports loves Sony then so be it. I mean who really wants Fifa 2001, 2001.5, Fifa Christmas edition, Fifa Olympics and Euro 2000. EA started well, but got worse, and worse. Uefa striker on DC is higely more realistic and fun, but if everyone wants to stay on the Sony bandwagon then thats fine by me. I mean you're the ones losing out. You'll be playing games on the PS2 that aren't good, but you'll pretend there good because SONY tells you they are. It has to be said that sega, and to their credit, Nintendo are the only companies that know how to make good games.If you just support the Dreamcast then maybe you'll start enjoying the games you play because Sega knows how to make good games. Nuff said.
Tue 27/06/00 at 19:46
NOW YOU'RE IN CATERING.
Sun 25/06/00 at 16:47
Yeah but SEAMAN is gonna be HUGE.
Sun 25/06/00 at 13:17
YOU'RE RIGHT YOU DO HAVE YOU'RE OPINION AND SO YOU SHOULD I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT.BUT WE TO HAVE OUR OPINIONS,YOU LIKE DC WE LIKE PS2 IT'S NOT BRAINWASHING OR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES BEING PASS AROUND ON CD,IT'S JUST A SIMPLE MATTER OF CHOICE,PERHAPS EVEN GOOD MARKETING ON THE PART OF THE PUBLISHERS.LOOK I'LL BUY THE PS2 FIRST IF IT'S CRAP I'LL BUY SOMTHING ELSE SIMPLE,BUT I WON'T GET RID OF IT.ALSO SONY DON'T ALWAYS MAKE THIER OWN GAMES, DEVELOPERS MAKE THEM,PUBLISHERS REALEASE THEM AND SOME MAKE AND RELEASE ON ALL FORMATS.I DON'T BUY ON A WHIM JUST BEAUSE SONY SAY A GAME IS GOOD,NO I READ REVUES AND LISTEN TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY,THATS KNOWN AS WISDOM,LET OTHER PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKES YOU ALSO GET A LESS BIASED OPINION.IF I DO HAVE A WHIM IT'S ONLY FROM A BARGAIN BIN,IF IT'S CRAP I TRADE IT AGAINST A NEW TITLE LOOSEING HARDLY ANY MONEY IF ANY AT ALL.YES DC IS GOOD,AT THE MOMENT IT'S THE MOST POWERFUL,BUT NOT FOR MUCH LONGER,SOON EVERY ONE WILL HAVE A NEW CONSOLE,AND THATS GOOD NEWS FOR US ALL,BECAUSE COMPETITION MEANS CHEAPER PRICES FOR US ALL.AND THAT GOES TO SHOW IF SEGA ARE DROPPING THE PRICE OF THE DC TO £99 I'M RIGHT AREN'T I.ALSO YOU HAVEN'T WASTED YOU'RE MONEY IF YOU'RE STILL GETTING ENJOYMENT FROM YOU'RE CONSOLE.I DON'T SUPPORT ANY CONSOLE IF IT'S GOOD I'LL BUY IT.ALSO HAVE YOU PLAYED A PS2,HAVE YOU READ THE REVUES OR SEEN THE SCREEN SHOTS,I HAVE BELIEVE THE HYPE THE PS2 IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE JUST LIKE THE PSX WAS WITH 140 GAMES BEING REALEASED IN THE FIRST YEAR AND 1.4 MILLION ALREADY SOLD IN JAPAN, IF IT'S A BAND WAGON CAN I PLAY THE DRUMS THE REST OF YOU MILLIONS CAN PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE I'M STILL JOINING THE BIGGEST BAND EVER SEEN.
Sat 24/06/00 at 23:39
Yes I admit it. Arty and Ant and Boss. You are all right about everything and I'm sorry to have inconvinienced you with my opinions. I guess I just think that the Dreamcast is good value for money at only £99, that the games are hugely better and crisper looking than the PS2s, and that the PS2 has old PLaystation updates as their main games. But hey, if Sega aren't going to advertise the truly amazing games that the DC has already then fine, I'll just have to tell people to buy Dreamcasts - I truly beleive it is a great machine and amazing value, If Sega don't sell enough DCs then all the money that I've invested into games , well, will be for nothing. If EA Sports loves Sony then so be it. I mean who really wants Fifa 2001, 2001.5, Fifa Christmas edition, Fifa Olympics and Euro 2000. EA started well, but got worse, and worse. Uefa striker on DC is higely more realistic and fun, but if everyone wants to stay on the Sony bandwagon then thats fine by me. I mean you're the ones losing out. You'll be playing games on the PS2 that aren't good, but you'll pretend there good because SONY tells you they are. It has to be said that sega, and to their credit, Nintendo are the only companies that know how to make good games.If you just support the Dreamcast then maybe you'll start enjoying the games you play because Sega knows how to make good games. Nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.