GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite SNES games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/09/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Remember me telling you that I sold my SNES around three years ago?! Well, guess what, I got it back. My mate didn't use it anymore so I bought it, and my old collection of 40+ games back from him. :D

Basically, I want your favourite games list, so that I can see what gems I might have missed when the SNES was in its prime. eBay here I come.

I already have the classics- Mario, Zelda, Cronotrigger, TMNT4 etc, but what really obscure games are there that are actually very fun to play?

Cheers.
Sat 25/09/04 at 09:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Remember me telling you that I sold my SNES around three years ago?! Well, guess what, I got it back. My mate didn't use it anymore so I bought it, and my old collection of 40+ games back from him. :D

Basically, I want your favourite games list, so that I can see what gems I might have missed when the SNES was in its prime. eBay here I come.

I already have the classics- Mario, Zelda, Cronotrigger, TMNT4 etc, but what really obscure games are there that are actually very fun to play?

Cheers.
Sat 25/09/04 at 09:56
Regular
If you don't have them, get Kirby's Fun Pack, Killer Instinct and Actraiser.
Sat 25/09/04 at 10:36
Regular
Hmmmmm Jurassic Park.
Sat 25/09/04 at 10:49
Regular
Super Metroid is the best SNES game.

Mario RPG is very good if you can import it.
Sat 25/09/04 at 12:10
Regular
Super Metroid.
Stunt Race FX
Turtles In Time (a really good game)
Rock N Roll Racing

That's about all I can remember.
Sat 25/09/04 at 12:11
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> TMNT4

I'm just wondering if that's Turtles In Time.

Hmmm.
Sat 25/09/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Braaains"
I'm pretty sure TMNT3 was Turtles in Time. TMNT4 was The Turtles Head.
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yes Munn, TMNT4 was Turtles in Time. Such a classic game, I aspire to purchase a fully working arcade-machine version. What a sweet day that will be.

Number 5 was Tournament fighters.

1, 2 and 3 were all on the NES, also.
Sat 25/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Super International Cricket, Fifa 96, Smash TV, Gradius... I have many.

TOP RACER.
Sat 25/09/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I used to love playing the Biker Mice from Mars game, as a huge fan of the cartoon (way back then, of course).

I enjoyed it on my own, and it was one of those many games made even better when one, two, or even three people come to join you.

Littered with Snikers sponsering, my simple definition of this game would be:

"Isometric Mario Kart - on two-wheels!"

:)

I also very much loved Battletoads, also. But, then... So did just about everyone else back then, didn't you all. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.