GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last Dispatch Date?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/11/05 at 07:54
Regular
Hi,
I was just wondering if anybody knew the last date that anyone actually receieved goods off of Special Reserve - as my girlfriend only ordered something off of them this saturday just gone and she did it over the phone!...the woman said it will be dispatched monday.I was wondering if i may still get my order seeing as this was before they signed the papers for liquidation.
Any response would be appreciated.Thanks
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:18
Regular
kubota if you are very quick and go check your bank the money may not have been debited yet meaning you can tell your bank to refuse payment as sometimes it takes a few days for the transaction to go through.
Unfortunately by the time we realised what had happened(yesterday) the money had already been taken from my girlfriends account.
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:16
Regular
Bullett wrote:

>
> I'd have expected it to be Initial too. I stated the Royal Mail bit
> as it's quite possibly the longest timeframe of any courier - the
> non-urgent Standar Parcels method.
>
> Initial are all 24/48 hour services as far as I know :S

Yes m8,thats why im a bit worried as it was meant to be here wednesday.
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:15
Regular
Sounds like you are in the same boat as me and will just have to keep your fingers crossed.
I dont hold out much hope as mine is 2 days late.
As for your money...im afraid to say that if you do not get your goods that you wont get a refund either as they have gone into liquidation and will have to pay suppliers/tax man etc first.
The likes of us will be at the bottom of the pile im afraid.
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:13
Regular
chriseye wrote:
> Bullett i dont think it was royal mail,i think it was initial city
> link parcel delivery.

I'd have expected it to be Initial too. I stated the Royal Mail bit as it's quite possibly the longest timeframe of any courier - the non-urgent Standar Parcels method.

Initial are all 24/48 hour services as far as I know :S
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:13
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Kubota wrote:
> Guys, I'm also worried, I ordered 6 games on 15th november (Tuesday
> gone) and am worried to goto site today and it's closed! I ordered
> online with Debit Card Visa, What will happen for me now? Will they
> A) send games. or B)Give money back.? I really need some help on
> this. thanks.

Don't expect to get the games.

Contact the support line for your Visa card, whilst crossing all your fingers and toes. You should be able to get your money back if you act quickly.
Fri 18/11/05 at 09:09
Regular
Guys, I'm also worried, I ordered 6 games on 15th november (Tuesday gone) and am worried to goto site today and it's closed! I ordered online with Debit Card Visa, What will happen for me now? Will they A) send games. or B)Give money back.? I really need some help on this. thanks.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:41
Regular
Bullett i dont think it was royal mail,i think it was initial city link parcel delivery.
Only worried a bit as she said it would be here by wednesday and i is now Friday lol.
Still - i know there is others that are far greater out of pocket.It is a big shame.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:38
Regular
Yes your right - it was meant to be couriered by initial city link if im not mistaken.
Like you said...just keep fingers crossed.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:37
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Emitime wrote:
> Just incase it wasn't. How did you pay?

It was going for approx 45.
Fri 18/11/05 at 08:37
Regular
I say mid next week, as that allows 5-7 working days - the usual 'longest time' for the slowest Royal Mail service.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.