GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Film ] Flushed Away"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 22:00
Regular
"I may return"
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you I had fun. However this has nothing to do with the film, it's because there were some absolute GOONS sat a few rows in front of me. You did not need to know this, but I thought I'd tell you that, incase this review doesn't give you what you want.
About the Story
Roddy is a very loved pet in a posh Kesington flat. When a sewer rat, Sid, comes flying out of the sink and decides he's hit the jackpot, Roddy tries to get rid of this pest by luring him into the "whirlpool". Sid may be stupid, but he knows a toilet when he sees one, so it is Roddy who ends up being flushed away into the unusual sewer world of Ratropolis. Roddy meets Rita, a scavanger who works in th sewers with her faithful boat, the Jammy Dodger. Roddy immedately wants to get out, well up actually. Rita wants to be paid for her work, because she is in trouble with a villainous toad, who hates all rodents, not caring whether they are rats or mice, he wants them iced, literally. The Toad gets his two harmless hench-rats, Spike and Whitey, to get the job done. When they fail, the Toad has no choice but to get his french cousin, Le Frog. Soon, Roddy and his new friend are being chased all over the sewers, because Rita has accidently taken a piece of wire, that is important to Toad. At first Roddy doesn't understand why Toad needs this little piece of wire, until he realises what Toad's plans for sewer rats are.

My thoughts
Well, trying to forget about the idiots, I really enjoyed this film. It has a great story, a young Prince Charles and a big musical finale! What more could you want?

It's a wonderful family film, a change from your usual pets, as all of these pets wear clothes! Although I say it's a brilliant film, I still don't think it'd be as good if the slugs weren't in it.

A definate 8/10 I like animations, anything is possible in the glorious world of fiction. But they can never be as funny as real people, hurting themselves for our entertainment.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 11/12/06 at 22:00
Regular
"I may return"
I'm sorry, but I can't tell you I had fun. However this has nothing to do with the film, it's because there were some absolute GOONS sat a few rows in front of me. You did not need to know this, but I thought I'd tell you that, incase this review doesn't give you what you want.
About the Story
Roddy is a very loved pet in a posh Kesington flat. When a sewer rat, Sid, comes flying out of the sink and decides he's hit the jackpot, Roddy tries to get rid of this pest by luring him into the "whirlpool". Sid may be stupid, but he knows a toilet when he sees one, so it is Roddy who ends up being flushed away into the unusual sewer world of Ratropolis. Roddy meets Rita, a scavanger who works in th sewers with her faithful boat, the Jammy Dodger. Roddy immedately wants to get out, well up actually. Rita wants to be paid for her work, because she is in trouble with a villainous toad, who hates all rodents, not caring whether they are rats or mice, he wants them iced, literally. The Toad gets his two harmless hench-rats, Spike and Whitey, to get the job done. When they fail, the Toad has no choice but to get his french cousin, Le Frog. Soon, Roddy and his new friend are being chased all over the sewers, because Rita has accidently taken a piece of wire, that is important to Toad. At first Roddy doesn't understand why Toad needs this little piece of wire, until he realises what Toad's plans for sewer rats are.

My thoughts
Well, trying to forget about the idiots, I really enjoyed this film. It has a great story, a young Prince Charles and a big musical finale! What more could you want?

It's a wonderful family film, a change from your usual pets, as all of these pets wear clothes! Although I say it's a brilliant film, I still don't think it'd be as good if the slugs weren't in it.

A definate 8/10 I like animations, anything is possible in the glorious world of fiction. But they can never be as funny as real people, hurting themselves for our entertainment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.