GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A boring design"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... but I like it: [URL]http://timmargh.net/[/URL].

Any opinions? I'll ignore them, but feel free to write them nonetheless.

Oh, and don't use Internet Explorer - it's bad for your health.
Wed 16/11/05 at 11:40
"Tesco value"
Heh, your dogs so much like mine.

Cardboard tubes from wrapping paper, never fails to amaze him.
Wed 16/11/05 at 10:34
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Thanks, Twain.
Wed 16/11/05 at 10:08
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
EDIT: Dammit. didn't mean to do that.
Tue 15/11/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cheers cjh.
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:46
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think it looks great, nicely done.

Though, I would consider using an IE conditional comment to display your IE only message. This will ensure only IE users see it, as it is treated as a general HTML comment by all other browsers. It means you can remove the "ignore this if you have CSS turned off message", and won't have to worry about accidental showing where it isn't relevant.

Also, If you view that page in IE on an 800 x 600 screen, the link read this isn't fully clickable, because only the rea bit activates the hover mode. This is because of the makepovertyhistory segment covering part of it, so you may want to put the link on a new line, or make more of the text part of the link, if you want the link to be fully clickable.

But all in all, a good site, or so I think anyway.
Tue 15/11/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, you link to pocketmonkey!

THX LOL!
Tue 15/11/05 at 11:25
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Twain wrote:
> Sarcasm

You caught it at a bad moment.

Oh, and can you please remove my email address? I try very to
keep it spam free and I don't want it spidered. Thank you.

Chippxero wrote:
> I think changing the colours would be my first action but i'm not sure what too, not a fan
> of the red on the top bar or the dark red(?) for the large titles of articles.

Colour is always a matter of personal taste. I'm going to do a "pick your colour scheme" when I figure out how to do it.
Tue 15/11/05 at 11:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Tue 15/11/05 at 01:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i quite like it, it reminds me of old books.
Mon 14/11/05 at 22:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Wow, that site is amazing! The way it says
"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.0 Server at timmargh.net Port 80"

is simply awe inspiring!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.