GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, TNA's new major aquisition *Genesis spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 12:41
Regular
...is Christian!

Discuss.
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
TNA Need to acquire a really MAJOR star. They are establishing themselves as a "B class" federation when they refer to the likes of Christian as a "Major" star. Don't get me wrong, Christian is a hugely talented wrestler and mic worker, but he is far from what you would call a huge name.
They need to sign the likes of Jericho, Benoit etc to really give WWE trouble. If they continue to give the World Title to superstars that wrestled as jobbers/mid card flunkies in the WWE(K-Kwik, anyone?), then how will the casual fan see them as a superior alternative?
Mon 14/11/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I also cant quite put my finger on why i dont think he would go there, or if he did go there he might not fit in.

I think it might be something to do with his style as it seems pretty different from most TNA people. People like Samoa Joe who employ a submission approach also has a high flying arsenal, whereas Benoits highest flying move is probably the headbutt.
As with the heavyweights there are big blokes like Abyss that Benoit wouldnt have much chance again or people like Jarret, which i could see him against more realistically.
Overall i think Benoit would be limited in TNA to who he could face.
To be honest i think he would fit in best in the tag team division as that is mostly normal sized blokes that Benoit could fight well.

For some reason i CAN see Christian getting on quite well in TNA.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:39
Regular
Yeah, I agree with Wardy, I just can't see Benoit going to TNA.

Can't really explain why, it just doesn't seem... right i guess.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I cant really see Benoit in TNA. I would like to see him, but i cant see him going there.

Would be a shame to lose him from WWE, he is one of the people i always like watching.
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. He's had well publicised personal troubles that can be directly attributed to his job and the death of Eddie Guerrero may make his mind up.

I hope he does carry on but I won't be in the least bit bitter if he does decide to hang up his boots.
Mon 14/11/05 at 15:06
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if Benoit leaves WWE i'm thinkign he'll either settle back a bit like Lance Storm did, or work japan where they'll actually appreciate his style
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Paul Heyman's another strong possibility and maybe, just maybe Benoit?
Mon 14/11/05 at 13:52
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah RVD!

Where the hell is he nowadays? Surely his leg is better now? Thats been ages!
Mon 14/11/05 at 13:49
Regular
"..."
Worst kept secret in wrestling?

Major, major coup for TNA, if they can follow it up with some other big names who are unsettled (RVD springs to mind) then the war will truly be on...
Mon 14/11/05 at 12:41
Regular
...is Christian!

Discuss.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.