GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Minute Silence, Stoopi, Cyclefly, Filter, From Zero, Saliva, My Vitriol, Union Underground, Godhead..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 05:22
Regular
"8==="
...Underground, Godhead.

Anyone?
Tue 15/11/05 at 08:26
Regular
"8==="
Surprised none of the NIN lovers have cottoned-on to Godhead yet. :S
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:40
Regular
"8==="
Blank wrote:
> I have An Education In Rebellion. Pretty good. Revolution Man is my
> favourite track. I'm not as into them as I was though, they're a bit
> unneccessarily heavy for my liking.

:)

Killing the Fly's rather good too.
Mon 14/11/05 at 18:27
Regular
"8==="
Paradox: wrote:
> Sinch,

Yep.

>Finger Eleven

Yep.

& Hollywood
> Ending.

Don't know these guys though. Will have to get some. :)
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
Got two Saliva CDs, they're skin-deep really. None of their songs have any significance on a level below the actual words being said. Didn't know they supported Stone Sour either, that's a bit of an odd pairing. Stone Sour absolutely own, Corey Taylors voice is fantastic when he commits to actually singing.

I haven't heard anything from filter in a few years, I liked them a few years ago though. My Vitriol are over-rated, I liked one song of theirs and then listened to the album and gave up hope. Union Underground are hella sweet. Haven't heard them mentioned for ages though.

A few other bands for you to check out if you like the bands mentioned in this thread: Sinch, Finger Eleven & Hollywood Ending.
Mon 14/11/05 at 16:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I have An Education In Rebellion. Pretty good. Revolution Man is my favourite track. I'm not as into them as I was though, they're a bit unneccessarily heavy for my liking.
Mon 14/11/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Saliva rule!

Have them playing on my MP3 a lot of the time.
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
I've been to see Saliva, with a mate who's a lot more into that scene than I am (actually they were supporting Stone Sour, but I enjoyed Saliva a lot more than Stone Sour), thought they were pretty good.
Mon 14/11/05 at 14:04
Regular
I saw My Vitriol and One Minute Silence live a while back.

OMS were good, didn't think much of Vitriol.
Mon 14/11/05 at 13:09
"period drama"
Very_Metal wrote:
> what about them?
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
what about them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.