GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 2 chat ***spoilers***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
(of episode 6)
Well nobody is going to like the new girl in camp. I didnt see that one coming. It was kind of obvious that Shannon would be the one to get killed from the begining of the episode (if you saw the "next time on lost" from episode 5 anyway), but I didnt think it would happen like that. And Walt isnt a visoin, he's real. Wow!!

On a side note, a girl in uni recons she know the end to season 3. I repeat 3. Its not a typo. She said she read it on a website. I told her she's wrong because they usually still film and write episodes for the current season of any tv show while its being shown, i.e. they still probably dont know the end to season 2 let alone season 3. She didnt believe me. Is there anyway I can prove that to her. Or have the producers written all 3 series without me realising?
Thu 10/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"lets go back"
(of episode 6)
Well nobody is going to like the new girl in camp. I didnt see that one coming. It was kind of obvious that Shannon would be the one to get killed from the begining of the episode (if you saw the "next time on lost" from episode 5 anyway), but I didnt think it would happen like that. And Walt isnt a visoin, he's real. Wow!!

On a side note, a girl in uni recons she know the end to season 3. I repeat 3. Its not a typo. She said she read it on a website. I told her she's wrong because they usually still film and write episodes for the current season of any tv show while its being shown, i.e. they still probably dont know the end to season 2 let alone season 3. She didnt believe me. Is there anyway I can prove that to her. Or have the producers written all 3 series without me realising?
Sun 13/11/05 at 01:07
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Cheers for the reminder of the new episode, I completely forgot.

The ending was good but the episode was poor and the flashbacks completely pointless. Shame that she died...she is fit!

The episode was weak with no Jack, no Kate and none of Sawyer's funny remarks. Even Locke failed to do anything useful this episode. And not enough of Hurley.

As for her knowing the ending of season 3...I'm sure it's just a theory, JJ Abrahms (the creator) probably has an idea how he is going to end it but I doubt it has been leaked.

It's pretty obvious how this season will end anyway. The 108 timer will hit zero...that's my theory anyway.
Sun 13/11/05 at 12:03
Regular
"lets go back"
It was a pretty poor episode all based around Shannon getting shot. At least its back on now. I want to see some more action in the hatch. Its like everyone has forgotten about it. And When are we going to find the others. We've had loads of discoveries of others that turn out not to be them. Jacks vison of his dad, the french woman, ethan who may or may not have been a real other, ethan coming back and getting killed (so we didnt know if he was alone or not), then the most revealing one- the other survivors. I was sure the would be the real others. And finaly- the others feet walking past. They have to make a big apearance soon.
Sun 13/11/05 at 13:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I dont know. Now all the group are back together, they could go looking for the others but something tells me the next episode is gonna be about shannon's funeral and all that jazz. I hope I'm wrong.
Sun 13/11/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'd guess the next few episodes will be about the other plane survivors and what happened to them when they first got onto the island.
Mon 14/11/05 at 08:12
Regular
"lets go back"
Well the next episode is called the other 48 days, or something to that effect. I hope we get to see more of "the others", possibly killing off the second lot of survivors.
Mon 14/11/05 at 12:32
Regular
The last three episodes haven't been too great.
Mon 14/11/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I kinda liked the way that they made us think that Sawyer was going to be the one that would die.

Am glad that it was a female after Boon died last season
Mon 14/11/05 at 21:35
Regular
"lets go back"
She's wasnt a very good character and I doubt we'll miss her. Sawyer is one of my favourites and would probably be missed by most people so I never really expected him to die.
Mon 14/11/05 at 21:39
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I cant wait to see the reaction of everyone when they realise that the woman's husband actually is alive...and white!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.