GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alcohol Fuelled Arguments"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
What's the oddest drink-fuelled row you've had? Over the weekend, my good lady and I had a furious slanging match about Catholicism (as Goatboy can probably testify based on the drunken and angry text he received, I took it rather seriously at the time).

We've previously took the huff with one another over an argument about Charlotte Church and her treatment by the media. The huff only stopped when we both realised that we didn't give two nuggets of equine rectal scraping about Church.

Who would like to share their strange, wonderful, and downright embarrassing beer-sodden disagreements?
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yugos are worse.
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:15
"I love yo... lamp."
I once tried to prove that if Algy had a fatter ass and/or tighter jeans, that the universe could in fact implode.

We decided in the interest of public safety not to experiment.

Another classic drink fuelled argument was on whether Ladas were worse than Yugos.
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Thats a better policy it'll keep the argument going.
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:53
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Smedlos wrote:

> Is that per person or just one in the thread?

Hmm....I was gonna say per thread, but let's be honest; that's not gonna happen.

I'll limit myself to one per troll.
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Light wrote:
> Heh. Nah; I promised myself only one direct goading per thread.

Is that per person or just one in the thread?
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. Nah; I promised myself only one direct goading per thread. It isn't my fault that she gets so little attention in life that she has to jump up and down in order to attract mine, so I don't see why I should pander to it.
Thu 10/11/05 at 09:07
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
This is simmering into another great argument......
Thu 10/11/05 at 08:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
> Ms Thraves wrote:
> Stuff
>
> Do you have a RSS feed set up to tell you when Light posts?
>
> You never seem to miss one, considering: -
>
> 1) I've rarely posted here recently.
> 2) You always claim to just casually browse these forums.

Anyhoo, as I recall, you said you were deliberately winding me up for a response. Then you decided you didn't like the response. And you cried. And responded to me in exactly the same way you criticised me for responding to you in. Do you see? That's called logic; it'll help you in life.

So; are you trying to say that you have the moral high ground here my dear? I'm intrigued to know just how far you're willing to go in order to try and paint yourself as the wronged innocent. If nothing else, it'll be a clear indicator of the mental trauma you're going to be inflicting on your child as it grows older.
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:23
Regular
"8==="
Hi Grix.
Wed 09/11/05 at 22:01
Regular
Light wrote:
> Hmm...well, it's an improvement on the hugely moralistic Ms Thraves
> wishing me dead in the July 7 attacks I suppose. You're right though;
> she does seem rather obsessed...

Never to forget the ever so hugely moralistic Light telling me to kill myself before my child. Psh..

Truly, there just aren't any other troll-worthy prospects around..hm..

I do kind of get a kick out of it, come to think of it.. How the bobbleheads are out a bobblin' and howlin' after every one of my comments.. It's hilarious! And it's really not so much of an obsession now..come, come. Not as it is for Panda to respond to everything I say in the Life forum all together or for you to continue obsessively being an ass to me no matter what.

And, on that note, I simply respond to remind you of how stupidly hypocritical your posts are. Hell, someone has to be truthful around here. I'm just so pleased the dear Ms. Light has once again slanged the bejesus out of your crappy equine-nugget knoggin. In any case, I really don't think people with your temper should be anywhere near alcohol to begin with, Light.

Carry on..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.