GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shush your pie-hole Mourinho"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
[URL] http://tinyurl.com/7mfch [/URL]
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"You have a choice"
Oh yeah...what was I thinking?!?!? XD
Tue 08/11/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Lukeman wrote:
> Hey! Liverpool ARE the best team in Merseyside...

Surely you mean Tranmere? ;)
Tue 08/11/05 at 10:36
Regular
"You have a choice"
Oh yeah, and Man U are the TRUE Reds!!!!!!

"C'mon YOU REDS C'mon YOU REDS
Keep your bottle and use your heads
For ninety minutes we'll let them know
It's MAN UNITED here we go!"

There, proof that Man U are the real reds! XD
Tue 08/11/05 at 10:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I presume they rate them in games they played - Lyon and CSKA being way above Chelsea and Barcelona is quite clearly wrong and I can only assume it's because they've not played each other much if at all.
Tue 08/11/05 at 09:52
Regular
"You have a choice"
Hey! Liverpool ARE the best team in Merseyside...(leans over) wait...whats that? ..in the WORLD? Go jump off a cliff!
Mon 07/11/05 at 20:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think so. I'd expect them to be in the top 50 and I can't see them anywhere else.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Is the 9th team also known as Boca Juniors?
Mon 07/11/05 at 16:33
Regular
Oh, it's depressing what that site'll link to, and the unbelievably biased stuff they can spout. They tried to put a positive spin on the raping we got from Chelsea. How? How? And Crouch is one of the best strikers in the wurrrrld.

I think it's become Rafa's plaything. Cisse never gets mentioned.
Mon 07/11/05 at 16:19
Regular
hah, i cant believe the oficial liverpool site actually linked to somthing as crap as that!
Mon 07/11/05 at 16:13
Regular
I don't see how they got those stats. It must be awful. Obviously Liverpool aren't anywhere near the best, but they have Betis above Barcelona. I can't see any way of justifying that when Betis weren't in the Champions League and Barcelona won La Liga.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.