GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelski stumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/11/05 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hur hur. 1-0. Wonder what Jose will say.

Good night for 'Pool, Morientes & the Djib on the scoresheet. Shame Crouch is cack.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hur hur. 1-0. Wonder what Jose will say.

Good night for 'Pool, Morientes & the Djib on the scoresheet. Shame Crouch is cack.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:45
Regular
"0228"
All of the Liverpool goals were good quality, especially Garcia's. Chelsea should have scored though, Essien was so unlucky.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:47
Regular
I thought Crouch played well tonight. His headed flick ons were great.

Great display from Liverpool. Wish they could do it everynight.

I'd love it to death if Chelsea got knocked out in the league stages.

Especially with the chelsea players talking about winning the league as soon as possible so they can concentrate on the Champions League.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Garcia's header was superb, one of the best. Crouch needs to score soon...
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
Crouch should've scored a hattrick tonight.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:51
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> I thought Crouch played well tonight. His headed flick ons were
> great.

--

Blah blah, same as normal.

I counted 1 whole flick on, to noone in particular, and 1 pass - for which Zenden was offside. This hardly outweighs another night of missed sitters and shocking lack of pace that makes Hyypia look like Cisse.

Good to see Morientes score a beauty. And obviously Cisse, he's a trooper. Should never have been on the bench. Kewell looked handy again, dragged one shot wide, but I'll forgive him that, can't expect a lefty to smack a right-footed effort in.

Morientes and Cisse up front. Winner.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Watched that game on ITV4.

Why do they bother making more when no-one watches them?

I used to think Joaquin was good. And that Dani guy. They were just shocking. I can't be bothered to rant about it. The fact that Robben got booked for being elbowed in the face just summed it up.

I don't mind losing to Charlton, because they're a good team, but Betis were shocking.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:55
Regular
Everyone knows Chelsea are going through. A lovely lovely dull 0-0 with Liverpool (probably) and a good destruction of Anderlecht. Sorted.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Colourless"
The Champions league is awful now.
Porto won it.
Liverpool won it.

When are the best team going to win it?
It's all luck.

And it doesn't matter where anyone comes in the group, as long as they go through. Winning the group by a mile is no advantage any more.
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stryke wrote:
> Morientes and Cisse up front. Winner.

Exactly - they actually score.

Oh no, let's play someone who hasn't scored....YEAH!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.