GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Customer site winner not on Freeola?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/06/06 at 09:31
"Are you sure?"
Hello.
I always enjoy looking at the GAD Customer Sites winners. I've just being looking at todays winner "Helen Rollason's Cancer Charity".

From what I can see this domain isn't with Freeola but Plusnet/Force9 !?
Don't want to take anything away from a "charity" but should this qualify for a GAD?
Tue 20/06/06 at 10:12
Regular
"incognito"
Hi, we donate to this charity when there are not enough winners to go through the whole week. We support this one in particular because it is local to us and a worthy cause indeed. If we ever decide to change charities (which isn't likely at the moment) we may well throw it open to suggestions but for now it will stay as it is.
Sun 18/06/06 at 20:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've never won one... not in all my years here... *cries*

I probably did once, I just probably never checked though.

Yes, that sounds better.
Sun 18/06/06 at 13:21
Regular
Hmmm... wrote:
> As I said, I don't want to take anything away from a charity, but
> I'm sure out of the 10,000's of Freeola domains there are
> charitable organisations amoungst them.
>
> Some sort of 'Freeola' connection would seem to make sense...

Maybe theres a personal connection between Freeola staff and the organisation? The charity hasn't won btw, it's a donation.
Sun 18/06/06 at 10:24
"Are you sure?"
Machie wrote:
> Oh and congratulations on your first GAD win the other day :)

Thanks for that!

This is unfortunate timing for me. A win one day and this query the next...
Sun 18/06/06 at 10:21
"Are you sure?"
As I said, I don't want to take anything away from a charity, but I'm sure out of the 10,000's of Freeola domains there are charitable organisations amoungst them.

Some sort of 'Freeola' connection would seem to make sense...
Sun 18/06/06 at 10:13
Regular
Oh and congratulations on your first GAD win the other day :)
Sun 18/06/06 at 10:12
Regular
Yes, I think the Charity has already won once before. I think they do it when there are no worthy winners for that day or when they feel it would be nice to make another donation to charity. I think it's a great idea, I'm sure a charity deserves it more than some of us who have won lots already.

I wanted to ask the staffies if we could recommend charities as I said I think this one has already won once before. I'd like to see childrens or cancer charities up for GAD too.

Great to see you doing this Freeola.
Sun 18/06/06 at 09:31
"Are you sure?"
Hello.
I always enjoy looking at the GAD Customer Sites winners. I've just being looking at todays winner "Helen Rollason's Cancer Charity".

From what I can see this domain isn't with Freeola but Plusnet/Force9 !?
Don't want to take anything away from a "charity" but should this qualify for a GAD?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.