GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prizes??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 14:43
Regular
It finally says my prize is claimed on the list but does anyone know how long it usally takes to get here.
Sat 09/06/01 at 14:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
It finally says my prize is claimed on the list but does anyone know how long it usally takes to get here.
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
It usually takes about a week!! Theyre pretty good!!
Sun 10/06/01 at 12:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
what did you contribute to win?
have u got any tips on winning?
Sun 10/06/01 at 13:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
tips on winning?

I've won once, I'd ask SSXpro he seems to know what he's doing but my advice is don't try to hard, if something comes up that you know alot about write about it then go over it to make sure it makes sense then submit it.

i didn't know i'd won for a while and oh it was in reply to someone dissing the PS2 so instead of giving them aload back i used simple facts and I won hehe
Sun 10/06/01 at 15:17
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i wanna win soooooooooo bad . i havnt got any ps2 games yet :( cause im paying my mum and dad back £200 for my ps2 (ive paid £100 )
so at the min this is my best change of getting a game.
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
I find the best bet is writing reviews!! I have won a few times with reviews of games I own - Make them interesting and give people what they want to hear!! You dont have to write loads, just enough about the game, how it plays, graphics, etc...
Good Luck!!
Sun 10/06/01 at 17:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
do you no what time the post the winners on the site each day?
Sun 10/06/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Its normally the next day. I dont know what time but as the posts go on till midnight they wont be at work. There are also maybe 1500 messages to look through, cheats and reviews to read. Its not updated in the weekends and bank holidays. You dont really need to worry about when they post the winners as you can check it every few days, if you won 4 days ago it wouldnt matter about claiming your prize as you have a few months to do it. If you dont claim the prize by the time its gone off the bottom of the list then you cant claim at all.
Mon 11/06/01 at 18:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ok.
its just i really want to no if i have won.
ive put 30 suming cheats ,
3 reviews and a few ( i think good) contributions to the disscusion boards ).

its my best chance so far but probably someone else will win , ive never won any thing in my life and i want a ps2 game for i have none :(
Mon 11/06/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Dont put all your eggs in one basket, thats how the saying goes. If you have a few topics, cheats and reviews post them on different days. Also cheats dont really go down well with the people here as its not very hard to submit a few cheats that are on the internet or in a magazine. With the review try to cover all of the games aspects and try to make it sound like a real magazine or internet review would sound i.e make you want to buy the game. Also remember keep everything your own material dont just go some where and copy a review or a bit of information from somewhere as that wont do you any good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.