GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fireworks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/10/05 at 19:20
"High polygon count"
Sick of hearing them. All day long (I mean what is the point of letting off fireworks in daylight?) and well into the night.

Some pillock round here was letting them off at 3:40am the other day, and a few days ago some idiots were out letting them off in the middle of a torrential downpour.

Plus there's the usual reports of kids throwing them at animals, other kids etc.

Generally speaking I like fireworks, and I've nothing against the idea of the 'celebration' behind them.

But they really should only be for sale from 9am to 6pm on the 5th November.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:20
"High polygon count"
Sick of hearing them. All day long (I mean what is the point of letting off fireworks in daylight?) and well into the night.

Some pillock round here was letting them off at 3:40am the other day, and a few days ago some idiots were out letting them off in the middle of a torrential downpour.

Plus there's the usual reports of kids throwing them at animals, other kids etc.

Generally speaking I like fireworks, and I've nothing against the idea of the 'celebration' behind them.

But they really should only be for sale from 9am to 6pm on the 5th November.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:21
"period drama"
I'm quite happy for kids to throw them at other kids, or just hold onto them until they explode their arms.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't mind them to be honest. They don't bother me when I'm at home, even when they're going off in the garden behind mine. And I'm a heavy sleeper so I don't tend to be woken up by them.

My only concern with them is the nobheads getting hold of them like they do every year and trying to hit other people, animals etc. They can fire them off in each others faces all they like, but it's not nice at the best of times to have to walk past a bunch of drunken teens in the middle of the night. When they've got fireworks in their hands, it's a terrifying experience.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:31
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Sick of hearing them. All day long (I mean what is the point of
> letting off fireworks in daylight?) and well into the night.
>
> Some pillock round here was letting them off at 3:40am the other day,
> and a few days ago some idiots were out letting them off in the middle
> of a torrential downpour.
>
> Plus there's the usual reports of kids throwing them at animals,
> other kids etc.
>
> Generally speaking I like fireworks, and I've nothing against the
> idea of the 'celebration' behind them.
>
> But they really should only be for sale from 9am to 6pm on the
> 5th November.

Yeah! They are so tham retarded.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:32
"period drama"
:' )
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:41
Regular
You think you've got it bad?

People in my area are so crazy they let them off on the bus, in class at lunch. Everywhere you go you are in danger. I mean one time some 20 year old threw a cherry bomb in to my hood and it was terrifying.
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:41
my mum throws tiles at me
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:44
Regular
:(
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:46
Regular
Wow Alfonse, every time you post you seem more and more ghetto.
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:13
Regular
>and a few days ago some idiots were out letting them off in the middle of a torrential downpour.

some people just wanna b funny, its just abit of fun and at least its not all year round hey!!! but i think 3:40am sux!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.