GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question on the old NES"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/06/01 at 11:12
Regular
Could anyone tell me where i may be able to buy old NES games, particually a game called "Maniac Mansion"? Thanks.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:01
Regular
I know, I got that (Day of theTentacle is Maniac Mansion 2) :p
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You could just get Maniac Masnsion on the PC by buying Day of the Tentacle. That way, you also get TWO great point 'n' click games!
And you should be able to buy DotT along with 'Sam 'n' Max' as one pack from SR.

In DotT, there's a PC that you can play as one of the characters, and the game on that PC is the classic 'Maniac Mansion'!
Sun 14/04/02 at 01:01
Regular
Wow! Looking through old topics, I didn't expect to see one on Maniac Mansion!

I got that on the PC (on the Maniac Mansion 2 re-release)

I've got to start playing that soon...
Mon 11/06/01 at 09:36
Regular
"not dead"
Maniac Mansion is a top game.

I had hours of fun trying to complete than.

I only managed to do it one way, but apparently there are a number of different solutions to the game!
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Thanks for your help, ya just cant beat the old games.
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:04
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
damo565 wrote:
> Could anyone tell me where i may be able to buy old NES games,
> particually a game called "Maniac Mansion"? Thanks.

YEs! 2 places:

1) on the web either at retro games store (try www.cex.co.uk that's computer exchange, not something else!) or at auctio places... but I'd start searching for retro games stores first

2) Go to a good independant retailer... not those rip-off EB and GAME store! Cex has shops in london btw

Sonic
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Could anyone tell me where i may be able to buy old NES games, particually a game called "Maniac Mansion"? Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.