GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Big One"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Well, if you're a Spurs fan this is clearly the biggest game of the season coming up, Arsenal at home.

Arsenal have apparently said that Henry may not be fit, but I'm presuming he will be. Cole still out, a major blow for them, and Ljungberg probably won't play.

We have all our players available, except for Davids who is bleedin' suspended, what a time...

I reckon we have a chance, if a little one. We'll be at home and thus I'd like to think we'll be going forward and putting the pressure on them. Defoe is due a big game, Mido is good in the air and Keane causes everyone problems. So far this season King has been a rock, and Dawson has been looking pretty good too. Only person I'm worried about is Stalteri, right back, who has looked an absolute shambles all through. I hope we bring Pamarot straight back in, he's not much but can't be any worse than Stalteri.
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:09
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Spurs have a bright future ahead of them. There will be a day when we will beat Arsenal. Henry is getting on...
Sun 30/10/05 at 15:21
"High polygon count"
Even when we're crap and Spurs are on form they can't beat us. :-)

Have to admit I was expecting a loss, though.
Sun 30/10/05 at 13:26
Regular
Defoe, Carrick and King all looked superb in that match.

Who got MOTM?
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:04
Regular
A draw eh? Well after seeing our first half performance I don't mind the draw. Spurs should of scored at least 3 in the first half but good old Bobby came through for us...that's 5 seasons in a row :D
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
You're a genius. Plucking 1-1 out of the bag, who would've predicted it?

Well, not me.
Sat 29/10/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Foreman wrote:
> It's got 1-1 written all over it.
Sat 29/10/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
FECKING ROBINSON.

So good all season, and he loses us 4 points against The Ar$e and United.

:(
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
1-1 :(
Sat 29/10/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
1-0 to Spurs!!
Sat 29/10/05 at 00:58
Regular
Would usually wish for a spurs win as a united fan, but looking at spurs' league position i hope its a draw!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.