GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ouch :-("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
I have a wisdom tooth growing out of my gum and into my cheek.

Cant get a dentists appointment for a week and dear Lord it hurts a lot. Can't eat, like, at all.

Any ideas of anything to numb it besides alcohol which I can't afford?

Thank you.
Thu 27/10/05 at 11:34
Regular
""Watch your neck""
Well that must of been fun.
Thu 27/10/05 at 11:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My wisdom teeth are almost in now, there was a terrible few weeks where i kept biting my cheek.
Thu 27/10/05 at 09:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
My ex had a large molar tooth growing from the roof of her mouth. The absolute middle.

It's one of the reasons we split up. The other is that she was an utter physco.
Thu 27/10/05 at 08:55
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Milk is supposed to be good for your teeth, i think... My teeth are really slow and stubborn. Do you know,.. I've still got two baby teeth clinging in on there!! They just wont fall out! They seem pretty tuff little things!!
Thu 27/10/05 at 02:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You have to be special. ;-) Could always do like some farmer in the U.S did. He got so desperate to get rid of the tooth that he used a gun to shoot it out. Of course if only he had the luxury of hindsight, he might have decided against it after considering the concequences involving most of his head.
Thu 27/10/05 at 02:02
Regular
"8==="
Do we all have to deal with wisdom teeth coming through or is it only some of us?
Thu 27/10/05 at 01:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually hospitals tend to do some of the nastier dental jobs now. My cousin went to the hospital to have 3 teeth out. Otherwise, I guess you could repeatedly beat yourself around the head with a blunt object until the tooth either comes out or you fall unconcious - which will make the dental appointment turn up faster. ;-)

I tried various ideas when my wisdom tooth came through. Yelling, swearing at it, punching myself in the jaw, throwing abuse at God for putting me through it. It didn't work so much in getting rid of the pain, but it did give me a big enough adrenaline boost to put up with the pain easier. So I count that as a semi victory.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:04
Regular
Rai wrote:
> Try non-solid foods.

..and maybe some Ambesol/Oragel. Works great on babies when they're teething and drooling all over the place.

Oh, and a nice cup of tea. :)

When I had my wisdom's pulled, it left four gaping holes in my mouth that I had to flush out every time I ate something. All the food would just get stuck down in there and it would get all yucky and gross and yucky..

Anyhoo. They had to put me out to extract the teeth and it felt so cozywarmhuggygoodtimes going down. The couple of days after, I was dousing myself with codine. Lot's of fun..
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
I had 2 growing at the same time. Both on opposite sides of my mouth. I feel your pain.

I just had to put up with the pain for 2 weeks until they grew enough to stop the feeling of mini spikes digging into my mouth.
Wed 26/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
Paracetamol sucks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.