GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Painkillers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/10/05 at 12:50
Regular
God bless em. Sure they do irrepairable damage to your kidneys, but for taking the edge off my hangover, I could kiss the plastic container.

Actually these ones come in a tray, they're my mums extra strength doodars for her arthritis. Not only soothe the pain, but give you a warm relaxing glow too. A few shaky cups of tea and I'll be ready to do it all again. Just joking, obviously I'm never drinking again. Was supposed to be at a sparring class at 12:30 but I don't fancy dying on my feet.

Don't do drugs kids.
Thu 27/10/05 at 21:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I'm proud to say, I've never taken a painkiller in my life and I
> occasionally suffer from a bad back. I've been reduced to lying
> crippled in pain on a bed at times and still refused painkillers. My
> theory is, pain is there for a reason, so why should we mask it? Plus
> I have an abnormally high threshold of pain.

You've not missed out on much. Painkillers rarely seem to actually help me unless I take more than the recommended dosage.
Thu 27/10/05 at 20:28
Regular
Last night i stayed in and played BF2. Tonight I'm quaffing a few Kroney alone. Saturday I'm at a stag do where I will partake in Clay Pigeon shooting (sober) before seeing what chester has to offer (drunk).
Thu 27/10/05 at 15:28
Regular
"SOUP!"
where'd ya go last night Borat?

Went to a gig at the Mill and I swear I was the oldest person there.

Little scene kids. gah!
Thu 27/10/05 at 13:59
Regular
I used to take a lot of painkillers back when I was a New York cop to heal myself, needless to say, there were side affects.
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
"..."
I'm proud to say, I've never taken a painkiller in my life and I occasionally suffer from a bad back. I've been reduced to lying crippled in pain on a bed at times and still refused painkillers. My theory is, pain is there for a reason, so why should we mask it? Plus I have an abnormally high threshold of pain.
Tue 25/10/05 at 10:09
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> I've been on 400mg of tramadol hydrochloride
> ([URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol[/URL]) per day since July
> - it's like being on speed ... not that I know what that's like of
> course.
>
> O:^)

Tramadol is great.
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If ye needeth a Painkiller gel, buyeth Powergel.

If ye wanteth Painkiller gel that smelleth like cheap vodka, buyeth Powergel and leaveth it lying around for eight or nine years. Ahaaaaarrr.

Warning, kiddies: Do not take advice from a Pirate who doesn't even have a bloody boat. Yes, that's right. I'm a big stinking fraud.
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I was on a hike once, I pulled leg muscles but had one day left and had to finish and I inadvertenly OD'd slightly on painkillers. Instead of having 400MG every 4 hours I had around 1100 in 2. Next day I had awful stomach cramps, which wasn't surprising.
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:22
Regular
Co-Codamol, all the way.
Sun 23/10/05 at 00:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
ARgh. Migraines. Hell on earth. I always get a slight headache firrst, only know its going to be a migraine when I feel the slight numbness in the tips of my left of fingers or the left of my lips. Horrible, horrible affliction. only ever managed to stop one once and even then I still felt pretty tish teh rest of the evening.

Anyway. Bed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.