GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now this puts the willies up me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/3406/Ghost_Girl.html[/URL]

Real or not (it's clearly a cat, or a chupacabra, or something) just imagine yourself in that place, at that time, under those circumstances.

EDIT: As Tiltawhirl quite rightly points out, it must be rubbish to be foreign. Thanks, Tilt lol!

Wooohhooohoohohhhh *rattle chains*
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/3406/Ghost_Girl.html[/URL]

Real or not (it's clearly a cat, or a chupacabra, or something) just imagine yourself in that place, at that time, under those circumstances.

EDIT: As Tiltawhirl quite rightly points out, it must be rubbish to be foreign. Thanks, Tilt lol!

Wooohhooohoohohhhh *rattle chains*
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:55
Regular
"8==="
Might've been an owl considering how the head turned.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/4503/Real_creepy_ghost_video_of_a_little_girl_standing_in_shadowy_corner_of_a_room.html[/URL]

Another one from the same site, there's clearly something there but the people filming were too busy screaming and running away like pansies to find out. He sounds like Fry from Futurama a bit, which makes it funnier.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> chupacabra

i'm not a goat so i'm safe :)
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:22
Regular
Does the second one run like crap for anyone else?

EDIT : Runs fine but I can't see any ghost...
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> EDIT : Runs fine but I can't see any ghost...

I think it's right at the end, but it's rubbish.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:43
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Real or not (it's clearly a cat, or a chupacabra, or something) just
> imagine yourself in that place, at that time, under those
> circumstances.

Yeah!

I'd hate to be a baldy foreign tw@t.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:46
Regular
"0228"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> EDIT : Runs fine but I can't see any ghost...

It's there three times. Not very high quality but watch it a couple of times and you'll spot it.
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:40
Regular
It's Blair Witch 3!

Don't believe in ghosts, but I so much want to be proved wrong. There's a house in Goosnargh, about 15 miles from my house, which is supposed to be the most haunted house in Britain. It's called Chingle Hall.

Unfortunately some family moved in and it's now closed to the public. Spoil sport basts. You used to be able to stay there, pretty much anyone who did said they saw or felt things. The place boasts the ghosts of hundreds of monks who crawled inside the walls to escape the romans (practising religion/christianity was an offence punishable by death).

Apparently many of them simply starved to death in the walls. It has been reported by several people that a 9ft spectre of a monk can be seen around the property sometimes. I'd love to stay there and try and scare the bejesus out of myself, but you can't anymore.
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Catch it!"
monkey_man wrote:
> [URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/3406/Ghost_Girl.html[/URL]
>
> Real or not (it's clearly a cat, or a chupacabra, or something) just
> imagine yourself in that place, at that time, under those
> circumstances.
>
> EDIT: As Tiltawhirl quite rightly points out, it must be rubbish to
> be foreign. Thanks, Tilt lol!
>
> Wooohhooohoohohhhh *rattle chains*

Course it's a cat you hear one Meow at the beginning :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.