GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 15:24
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Hello everyone,

You've probably guessed I'm in a good mood because I've just finished the first half term of school! I had to do a lot of running today for charity walk, but I had to go through the pain barrier and after I finished really felt my left hip go. It does not feel at all painful just sitting down or standing out now, but really hurts when I walk.

Does anyone know how I can get it back in shape, 'cos I got a par-tay tonight. Thankyou!

JON
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
You probably were'nt warmed up enough, try running round again, it might loosen up.

I did a jump the other day, and turned my head around really fast, it seemed to hurt my brain! I felt sort of bruised behind my left eye! Thankfully that feelings gone now!!
Fri 21/10/05 at 17:35
Regular
"not dead"
It's hip to be square.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:09
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> If so, did you get bored?

Not really, because I got like 50+ donations and loads of them depended on how many laps I did. So there was so much motivation that kept me going.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have a very cold bath
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:46
Regular
Wow, so you ran around a field on your own?

(As in with no friends with you)

If so, did you get bored?
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:44
Regular
Only years 10-11 can pay to get out of it. Years 7-9 have to do it. I was the only person proper running it.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:42
Regular
So you ran around the field on your own?
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:42
Regular
Today is Charity Walk day where you have to (or you could pay to get out of it) run around the field and get sponsors. I was the only one in my year prepared to do the run but aside from the hip I feel really really satisfied.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
HAX
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Forest Fan wrote:
I had to do a lot of running today for charity walk

Eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.