GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 game to Xbox"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
Microsoft despite being a "big" company doesn't make them any good,The way they hire people to protect their files is to track hackers and then offer them a job or they go to jail. even the microsoft web pages don't let you out without a hassle.

coming back to my point,
Some PSone games are having their sequels on the xbox like Munch's Oddysee and Dino Crises 3 for exclusives but i'm just asking you lot who actually gives a toss.
Fri 08/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
"Back For Good"
Microsoft despite being a "big" company doesn't make them any good,The way they hire people to protect their files is to track hackers and then offer them a job or they go to jail. even the microsoft web pages don't let you out without a hassle.

coming back to my point,
Some PSone games are having their sequels on the xbox like Munch's Oddysee and Dino Crises 3 for exclusives but i'm just asking you lot who actually gives a toss.
Fri 08/06/01 at 21:16
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its a shame about Dino Crisis 3 being an X-Box exlusive - I quite liked the previous PSOne titles!!
I couldnt give a damn about Oddworld or Dead or Alive 3 though!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:19
The X Box has taken a few games away from the Sony market but the games are not the best, let them have their games and we'll stick to gran turismo 3, grand theft auto 3d, tekken,metal gear solid 2 etc etc.

Munch's what? Exactly!
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:00
Regular
"Back For Good"
the xbox is rubbish,i wouldn't pay £10 for it(unless i could sell it for PS2 games) it's a pc with svideo and audio output and joystick support,Microsoft's programs are full of bugs and it spoils some good PC's.and That abe guy was good in oddysee but i think he should have been turned into "lunch" by now.
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:20
Regular
plus you need a big bedroom to put it in
and you need to hire a crane to lift it in place because its so heavy
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
Big bedroom?? You will probably need to have an extention!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Back For Good"
nah, they'll deliver it for you in one of them big removal vans with about 4 microsoft chums in the back hahahahaha
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Microsoft actually tried to pursuade Squaresoft and the developers of GT3 (Polyphony digital I believe) away from Sony to make X Box exclusives!! Hah, the last laugh is on them because both companies refused!! I may be wrong but arent Final Fantasy X,XI and XII now PS2 exclusives??
Sat 09/06/01 at 16:13
Regular
"Back For Good"
Microsoft must think their king of the gaming business but this is other people's turf man and they're gona get their butts kicked so so badly.
Sat 09/06/01 at 17:46
mattyboy wrote:
> I think Microsoft actually tried to pursuade Squaresoft and the
> developers of GT3 (Polyphony digital I believe) away from Sony to
> make X Box exclusives!! Hah, the last laugh is on them because both
> companies refused!! I may be wrong but arent Final Fantasy X,XI and
> XII now PS2 exclusives??

They're not exclusives, but they said they're sticking with Sony because they can do a lot more, they can make bigger and better games with Playstation 2 than they can with other next gen consoles.

Microsoft should try to be a bit more original. Sony didn't gain loyalty by stealing games from previous consoles. It's cheating. Previous Playstation owners and fans of games like Abes Exodus will go with X-Box for the games like Munch's Oddysee, but they will soon relise that Playstation 2 will have better and totally original games just like on the Playstation. I don't think the X-Box is going to appeal to a large audience. I heard that it crashes every ten minutes and can become slow in multiplayer games. I dont know if this is correct though.

Im personally sticking with Sony. X-Box is going to get Microsoft bankrupt. They should stick at what they're good at. But I'm sure X-Box will be a handy door stop for anyone that buys it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.