GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Phall"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 12:48
Regular
"gran turismo master"
Me and my friend are succeeding in eating two Phalls tonight, has any of you had a Phall before. Wish us luck.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:46
Regular
"gran turismo master"
yeah i did mean bed and he probably will be having a laugh.

I'm going to be up most of the night now.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
jam dodger wrote:
> to drink milk before i go to be

I presume you mean bed.

I can't see how milk is going to help indigestable chilli (why you get a firey ass) already in your system, He'll be chuckling to his mates about the idiots he gave liquid fire to tonight....
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
"gran turismo master"
it did taste quite nice but yeah it is definately hot apparently the indian guy told me to drink milk before i go to be and tha tway i won't be sh##ing through the eye of a needle, so i am taking his advice.

That curry hell sounds good but christ finishing a pot of it, that's a different matter.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Twain wrote:
> Now try India's hottest curry! :D

Twain wrote:
> Now try India's hottest curry! :D

"English" curry is far hotter. Traditional indian dishes are not as hot as what get fed to the drunks over here.
We eat basically fast food, cooked meat, in a variety of sauces. *proper* indian food takes a hell of a lot more preperation.

The hottest I know of is The Bigg Market Rupali (name changed now) "Curry Hell"
If your group manage to eat it, the meal is free. It's ground up chilli and seeds.

[URL]http://www.despardes.com/Food/news/curry-from-hell-jan12.html[/URL]

Many a person have tried, many a person have thrown up. I personally dont see the attraction of a phall.
It's taseless, and only for idiots to say "I managed one", then spend the next day s****** through the eye of a needle. Vindaloo rocks however, as it's madras hot, with a richer flavor.
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:50
Regular
"youngest regular"
Good one.
"oh and if it gets really bad,
the fire extiguisher is over there.
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:49
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
"When you come back out, ask one of our waiters for an ice pack to sit on."
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:46
Regular
"youngest regular"
Is that vindaloo?
"in indian accent"
Here is your vindaloo sir.
Will you be eating inside?
Yes?
Well the toilets over there,
and if you have to go in,bring a book or something......enjoy.
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Now try India's hottest curry! :D
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:29
Regular
"gran turismo master"
very well spoken Snake10

just an update we have just ate it and dam that was hot i think my backside may inplode.

But we completed the challenge

hurray!!!
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:20
Regular
"youngest regular"
"says in indian accent"
This phall will have you sitting on the toilet for a week.......enjoy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.