GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA facing another hurricane"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 00:59
"High polygon count"
Hurricane Wilma.

Currently only category 2, but getting stronger.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Ok, you grew up somewhere, are attached to the place, and have little
> money.
>
> OH SORRY, NO SYMPATHY FROM ME

Poverty or death...
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
On a side note, a kid called Chris Sorrell at our sixth form was a month late for the new school year last year cause they got stuck in Florida because of hurricanes.

Then he got the nickname 'Hurricane Sorrell' and we spent a year singing 'The Hurricanes' theme song at him. The Hurricanes by the way, was a fantastic cartoons.
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ok, you grew up somewhere, are attached to the place, and have little money.

OH SORRY, NO SYMPATHY FROM ME
Wed 26/10/05 at 22:18
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Oh, and also, any people who die from a hurricane when they
> knowlingly live in a hurricane area won't get much sympathy
> from me. It's like feeling sorry for someone who lived on the side of
> a volcano, and then the volcano erupts...

Finally, someone who agrees with me.

Living near volcanos isn't quite as bad, they rarely erupt and the soil around them is usually quite fertile. But living in an area that gets battered by hurricanes every year, it's just stupid.
Wed 26/10/05 at 11:14
Regular
Oh, and also, any people who die from a hurricane when they knowlingly live in a hurricane area won't get much sympathy from me. It's like feeling sorry for someone who lived on the side of a volcano, and then the volcano erupts...
Wed 26/10/05 at 11:13
Regular
I don't understand why we get so much news coverage of the hurricanes either. I'm sure when Katrina happened about 20 mins of the half hour news was devoted to it.

Obviously absolutely nothing else had happened in the world that day...
Wed 26/10/05 at 10:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> It makes me sick that 1500 people die in America and the world public
> sit with open mouths, then 30,000 people die in Pakistan and they only
> get minor attention. Meh.

Watching different news stations to me then
Wed 26/10/05 at 10:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> Ironic though that the country that has the highest rate of carbon
> emissions gets all of the hurricanes ;)

BOOM!
Kyoto justice.
Tue 25/10/05 at 23:43
Regular
I couldn't give a monkeys about all these hurricanes. All I know is our fence used to blow down whenever a strong bit of wind hit our area. That's until we got a decent fence bloke in to put a decent fence in. Now it's a fence of unimaginable destructive power.

Those americans should build their houses out of bricks and mortar, rather than hay and slabs of play-doh.

These people make me laugh : "Uh, I aina gunna let dis hurrimacane drive me from mah hous'. I bin livin here for nigh on 40 years ..."

These are the same sort of people who would watch the duck and cover film and believe a propped up door and a few bags of peat would solve their nuclear woes.

It makes me sick that 1500 people die in America and the world public sit with open mouths, then 30,000 people die in Pakistan and they only get minor attention. Meh.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:30
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Ironic though that the country that has the highest rate of carbon emissions gets all of the hurricanes ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.