GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possible evidence of karma?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/4351452.stm[/URL]
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Just as big a waste as those other heaps of metal, that so-called
> 'angel' in Newcastle

That's not bad actually, especially when they dress it up in Newcastle United shirts. Bet it's caused quite a few accidents though with drivers on the A1 staring at it instead of the road.
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
cookie monster wrote:
> Looks nice though.

not when you see it close up and you see that the bottom beams are rusting away nicely already.
Wed 19/10/05 at 17:11
"High polygon count"
All I can say is...

What a waste of money!

There's not even a platform you can stand on at the top, it's just up in the lift and back down again.

Just as big a waste as those other heaps of metal, that so-called 'angel' in Newcastle and the other spikey thing they unveiled in (I think) Manchester.

If you're going to build a landmark, at least make it something worth looking at. Not to mention putting it somewhere worth going to to look at it.
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Looks nice though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
5 years too late, £10 million over-budget.
if the council had 10 million knocking about they should've ploughed it into the hospitals here or given a break to those who struggle by on benefits, this pitiful "i wish i were that hotel in dubai" is an absolute waste of time and money.

the only positive about it is that there's an AWESOME all-you-can-eat chinese RIGHT next to it, so you can't fail to find the place when you go to eat there :)
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:29
Regular
"8==="
Probably masonry dust on oiled cables.

Well that's my guess anyway.
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't understand why things never work when they open.

Not as if they've had years to avoid being embarrased on opening day.
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
About as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face.
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:19
Regular
ah.

Very sutble I guess...
Tue 18/10/05 at 13:13
Regular
"8==="
BBC News wrote:

>Overlooking Gunwharf Quays, the tower was not intended to cost local >council taxpayers anything but costs spiralled."

> The external glass lift jammed about 100ft (30.5m) from the ground >trapping the city council's project manager, David Greenhalgh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.