GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That's more like it!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Anyone who likes to watch football would have been better to watch “The Match”, which was one tonight rather then most competitive football nowadays.

What made stand out for me?

It was about the football and the players played for that one result, rather then what that result could mean in the long-run.

It was a game for a game, not for the business.

Best bits:
Neville, man of my match, with four good saves, including a point blank cracker from Hutton.
Wilkes properly taking out Reid, for Reid only to then jump right back up to his feet despite being nearly 90 now. No faking, just getting up from the challenge.
Wilkes’ miss at the end of the second half and him saying something like “rollocks” just after missing.
The whole Reid shirt changing. He gets booed, so he changes to a Barton shirt, (Barton being an ex Newcastle man)…and then, the quote of the game from the commentator…”Reid’s now got a number two on his back…”

It made me chuckle…

Sure it was scrappy, but it was physical and fun to watch. It should make all those high-paid Nancy’s that fall over when they break a nail feel guilty.
Tue 11/10/05 at 20:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
KopKing wrote:
> Was pretty funny when Dean Saunders pulled his hamstring ( or was he
> just pretending?) Well and Alan Shearer laughing his head off in the
> crowd at him.

That was hilarious. :D

Shearer was wetting himself.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Was pretty funny when Dean Saunders pulled his hamstring ( or was he just pretending?) Well and Alan Shearer laughing his head off in the crowd at him.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Twas fun. Hats off to Southall who lifted his fairly large frame a metre into the air to stop a long shot from Harvey (I think)

Ally McCoist = Cool.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Kawada wrote:
> Plus that Anthony guy runs like a girl.

Probably been hanging around Craig too much.
Mon 10/10/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Reid changed his shirt because it had blood on it after the Wilkes incident i think.

But yea it was very refreshing to see a good old fashioned soccer ball match, hard tackling and a bit of scrapping. None of this blowing up for a foul when someone sneezes on someone else rubbish just lots of tough tackling and getting straight back up and getting on with things. Was a very entertaining game. Plus that Anthony guy runs like a girl.
Mon 10/10/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Anyone who likes to watch football would have been better to watch “The Match”, which was one tonight rather then most competitive football nowadays.

What made stand out for me?

It was about the football and the players played for that one result, rather then what that result could mean in the long-run.

It was a game for a game, not for the business.

Best bits:
Neville, man of my match, with four good saves, including a point blank cracker from Hutton.
Wilkes properly taking out Reid, for Reid only to then jump right back up to his feet despite being nearly 90 now. No faking, just getting up from the challenge.
Wilkes’ miss at the end of the second half and him saying something like “rollocks” just after missing.
The whole Reid shirt changing. He gets booed, so he changes to a Barton shirt, (Barton being an ex Newcastle man)…and then, the quote of the game from the commentator…”Reid’s now got a number two on his back…”

It made me chuckle…

Sure it was scrappy, but it was physical and fun to watch. It should make all those high-paid Nancy’s that fall over when they break a nail feel guilty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.