GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dumb Americans."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 21:11
Regular
"the burning sky"
Really does explain the current choice of president.

[URL]http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3[/URL]

Tried to write as$ in the title and got transferred here.... [URL]http://incensed.quirkyanimations.co.uk/crap/what.jpg[/URL]
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just a case of not thinking (or a lack of education, strange how virtually everyone asked seemed to be inbred) and reading off the maps that had France, Iran and North Korea written on Australia. Still doesn't excuse the stupidity of those asked for not recognising Australia.
Sun 09/10/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
"Join the army... and see the enemy army!"

What gets me is that they all targeted Australia... I hope I never get confused and think I'll take a holiday to South Korea and end up in Tasmania.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh, dear me
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:32
Regular
"0228"
Strafio wrote:
> Atleast we're safe.

You'd think so, but judging by the other video, I'd guess that he's getting Great Britain confused with somewhere else.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
Seeing this and JFH's other one, I don't know whether to laugh or cry! :-S

Atleast we're safe.

Aussi Reporter: Which countries should the US take out?
Crazy Guy: Everyone except Great Britain.
Aussi Reporter: What about Australia?
Crazy Guy: They'd better get in line, get with Great Britain and leave us the hell alone!

God bless America. :-)
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:19
Regular
It almost makes me cry that these Bone headed turnips (Stupid swear filter) are the worlds largest super power, with a huge military armed to the teeth and ready the shoot the bejesus out of the first 'funny coloured weird talking' foreigner. For goodness sake they didn't even know they'd messed the map up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the American army enlistment posters read a little like this.

-----"Join the army, Travel to foreign countrys, Meet interesting people, Then Kill the bastads"
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:18
Regular
"0228"
Cycloon wrote:
> Been done. Recently.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=130966&forumid=4006[/URL]

I also posted a second video in that thread.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:17
Regular
"the burning sky"
lcarus wrote:
> Heheh. But don't mock, I bet a significant chunk of every country's
> population can't tell that Iran is actually Australia on the map.
> You'd expect more from the states though :(

But seriously.

"I never realised until now that North Korea is much bigger than South Korea"

And I'm sure one of them got East and West mixed up.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:15
Heheh. But don't mock, I bet a significant chunk of every country's population can't tell that Iran is actually Australia on the map. You'd expect more from the states though :(
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ah well nvm then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.