GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey's thinking 'How could I kill a tiger armed with only a biro?'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
Mikey apparently watches The Office before matches, to get himself in the mood.

What mood is yet to be disclosed, but yeah, comedy little article [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/4311556.stm[/URL] in which he also tells us he watches his 5 favourite goals before matches. And one of those goals is his first goal against Newcastle, which is like a thousand others he scored.

What exactly did you do before you scored that one, Mikey? Watched your 4 favourite and really hoped you'd score one worthy of the last remaining place?

Oh, and a quote from Robbo's (fake cartoon Robbo, not the real one) article on BBC:

"Any road, who's going up front with Owen and who's going to be at the heart of the defence?

Crouch looks likely, but I have to say I'm fed up with hearing the phrase 'he's got a good touch on the floor for a big man'. If he was five-foot eight we'd be saying how crap he was."

Yup.
Wed 05/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I, too, have a fantastic touch for a big man. I'm not a big man, though, so it's kind of wasted on me.
Wed 05/10/05 at 15:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If he was 5ft 8 he'd be playing Conf.
Wed 05/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
Mikey apparently watches The Office before matches, to get himself in the mood.

What mood is yet to be disclosed, but yeah, comedy little article [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/4311556.stm[/URL] in which he also tells us he watches his 5 favourite goals before matches. And one of those goals is his first goal against Newcastle, which is like a thousand others he scored.

What exactly did you do before you scored that one, Mikey? Watched your 4 favourite and really hoped you'd score one worthy of the last remaining place?

Oh, and a quote from Robbo's (fake cartoon Robbo, not the real one) article on BBC:

"Any road, who's going up front with Owen and who's going to be at the heart of the defence?

Crouch looks likely, but I have to say I'm fed up with hearing the phrase 'he's got a good touch on the floor for a big man'. If he was five-foot eight we'd be saying how crap he was."

Yup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.