GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Shawshank Redemption reminder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 10:05
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
It's on tonight on Channel 4 at 9.10pm. I've not seen it before but it's been recomended to me so I'll give it a look.
Tue 04/10/05 at 14:19
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Tis probably my favourite film. Morgan Freeman is just so cool. Found a poster of it last week to decorate my new uni room. It's on my wall, pride of place.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:21
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> Cheers tnc mate.
>
> I didn't watch it, by the way.

Maybe you shouldn't have looked through a thread about the film then...
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:03
Regular
Good stuff. I love the way he took on the rapists.
Sun 02/10/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Absolutely amazing film, one of the best I've seen on Tv for some time. I guess it made me think a fair bit as well, damn thing got stcuk right in my memory.

Some great eascaping, though!
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
tnc wrote:
> Although the shooting of 'the kid' was predictable it still made me
> jump when it happened.

What you all need to do now is read "Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption" from Kings "Different Seasons" (contains "stand by me" and "Apt Pupil") for a slightly different look at things.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Missed once again the only bit I have seen is when he is listening to music.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:58
Regular
Loved it, though it wasn't sad at all. Though I loved how Freeman's characters face changed into a floppy dog style at the end.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:29
Regular
Cheers tnc mate.

I didn't watch it, by the way.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:27
Regular
I missed it because my brother wanted to watch MOTD. :(

Can't believe I've never seen it.
Sat 01/10/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
If he stayed in, he'd continue to do his deals for him and that was in the warden's interest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.