GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any gym freaks on these pages?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/09/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://www.henched.com/[/URL]
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:19
Regular
Surely no lady in your life can be trusted to look after themselves, Moj? You come from a land where the men are MEN and the ladies need the MEN to survive.

Ask the Wal, and he'll tell you to stop being soppy and help him throw bricks through the warehouse window.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:17
Regular
"That's right!"
No, I don't watch over this one, Stryke, you'll be disappointed to hear she can look after herself.
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:39
Regular
Your methods of seduction get ever more romantic and complex, my friend.

Or is she one of the flock? Either way, she definitely has feelings for the Moj.

"Benchpress me, Papa. I've been bad."
Tue 04/10/05 at 17:44
Regular
"That's right!"
I'll keep that in mind. If LL Cool J can bench press women then so can I.

Except he's a huge black guy and the women he was bench pressing in his music videos were tiny...
Tue 04/10/05 at 00:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it'll make it a bit more difficult if you widen your span to press.
if you put more pressure in the middle then you'll probably lift her, but she won't stay straight so it's not a good press.
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:10
Regular
"That's right!"
Stryke wrote:
> MoJo loves chinning his weights, in cahoots with his horde of
> manly-men. It helps him to seduce classy dames in the back seats of
> cars and defend his children in alleys.
>
> Once he bench-pressed the Wal. After a full dinner. True story.

---------

True story.

Actually I've been set the challenge of bench pressing a lady friend, she's quite tall and I dunno if that'll help or make things worse...
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dude, the women, is just, guh!
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:28
Regular
MoJo loves chinning his weights, in cahoots with his horde of manly-men. It helps him to seduce classy dames in the back seats of cars and defend his children in alleys.

Once he bench-pressed the Wal. After a full dinner. True story.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
Plenty of freaks.

Not sure about gym freaks though.
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Erm...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.